Xenon auto leveling past 110?

Discussion in 'Q&A' started by Kittea, Jan 10, 2017.

1. Kittea

Kittea New Member

Hey! I'm currently 111 and I seem to have hit a hard wall, up until now I've been able to pull in several levels overnight with auto combat, but now I can't find anywhere where I can survive a night and still pull in decent experience. Do you have any suggestions or is Xenon past 110 too squishy to auto in a decent area?

2. Olivea

Olivea Well-Known Member

Temple of Time until 130+

3. Kittea

Kittea New Member

I die really quickly there. :(

4. Olivea

Olivea Well-Known Member

Then go back to the previous town for a few more levels :)

5. Bossermax

Bossermax New Member

If you die really quickly, the best thing I find to do, is just fuse items bought with mesos in the candy store, any items will do, even rare/blues, keep fusing until you get suitable gear that will increase your def stats. Then you can comfortably tank damage in temple of times hidden map until around 139-140 before you stop getting exp completely. But I recommend getting around level 135 there and try to move onto the next area, because the exp will be very slow and things you kill in quests in ToT will stop granting exp past these levels. I can't remember the exact level they stop giving xp, but you may as well level up while questing to the next area. Even if it is really slow, better than nothing right.

Also another important tip - one of the most important stats if you want to auto combat without having too much def gear, would be hp steal. You can get hp steal from random weapons with rarity of "rare/blue" and above but not always. Hp steal works VERY well with Xenon due to their high attack speed.