1. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested send NeoCHI a conversation.
    Dismiss Notice

Xenon after rebalance

Discussion in 'Guides' started by Wegga, Sep 6, 2016.

1. Wegga

Wegga Active Member

Xenon became strong since sptember update.
    I tried different builds and share my favourite one.
    Take note that this works just good for me...Maybe you like it different!

Now heres the "weggax Power Build"
    [​IMG]
    You have to master Multiliteral passive. You can also bring some Points into 2nd passive here.
    [​IMG]
    If you like to have better movement put some Points in Radial Nerve Refine!
    But i think movement is great if you max jumpskill (4th skill).
    [​IMG]
    I wanna be good in guild battle too. Thats the reason why i put 10 Points in main attacks. With energy spline i have 4 attack skills in guild battle which are strong enough. Ion Thruster is useless since update. This buff gives you +11%CAR.
    [​IMG]
    The passive pin Point rockets are very strong in guild battle. They also make extra dmg in dojo or dungeon or leveling. The mirror buff is the most important skill cause it gives you +50% extra dmg and has no cool down!
    [​IMG]
    Diagonal Chase is great in movement and one hit kills. I use it as 2nd main attack.
    [​IMG]
    Blade Dancing is the most powerful attack. Lots of dmg and its moveable!
    I accidently put 2 Points in this passive here. Better just 1 here and the other one in Basic or 1st Job.

Finally full DEX is for Attack Power!
    If you wanna have mor defense you can put some Points into STR.

Snailwatcher and emozaiii like this.
  2. wacky

wacky Active Member

i went from blade dancing build prior the re-balancing to the mecha purge build after re-balancing because i wan to try out the skills... i use the quicksilver jump to substitute diagonal chase for movement... and so far i think it's a fun build too...

how much more damage is blade dancing doing now after the re-balancing..?

regards,
    wacky

Ivan1 likes this.
  3. Wegga

Wegga Active Member

i didnt try the mecha purge build cause i dont like that...blade dancing is much more moveable and faster. Maybe the snipe attack makes more dmg... i dont know.
    Rebalance made my blade dancing dmg x7
    Rebalance made my diagonal chase dmg x1,5

Ivan1 likes this.
  4. wacky

wacky Active Member

actually the snipe seems to do the least damage (bombardment does the most followed by bombing).. (i dunno prior to re-balance did it do the most dmg of the 3 mecha purge skills?) further more it hits 1 target only so it makes me feel like that's just a waste of skill... i don't even assign it to hotkeys now...

i only use bombardment and bombing... bombardment for longer ranged target in front... and bombing if i need to hit both front and back targets...

anyway i think blade dancing is just as awesome... if only i could learn both blade dancing and mecha purge... i think the only down side with blade dancing is the cool down period...? so during that period u gotta substitute it with ion thruster or diagonal chase...

oh... and another small minor down side of blade dancing is none of the blade dance, ion thruster, diagonal chase could be used in guild battle... but the mecha purge skill is just insane in guild battle... even with my xenon who doesn't have very high AP does 30k x 4 times on opponent with bombardment... and that basically 1HKO anybody...

regards,
    wacky

Last edited: Sep 7, 2016
  5. Olivea

Olivea Well-Known Member

Thank you for this, Wegga!!

6. Wegga

Wegga Active Member

I know that snipe is good in guild battle but the 1st job skills with 10 points work as well. I make ~5000dmg with them and my passive swords does 8000dmg. Thats enough for every opponent.
    The cool down of blade dance is shorter now! The duration is 5 seconds. After that i attack 1 time with diagonal chase and can roll again...

7. wacky

wacky Active Member

oh wow... sounds great....

anyway at this moment i don't think i have a particular preference over which build... both have it's pros and its cons... i think if i ever get bored of mecha purge build i may revert back to blade dance build...

pros and cons... like between diagonal chase and quicksilver jump... i like diagonal chase for the bigger damage and the damage covers a larger area... but then it's not as easy to use since u are jumping diagonally u have to foresee where u will end up on... when i was using diagonal chase last time... i often end up overshooting or missing the platform i wanted to land on because of wrong estimation... so i end up falling back down... but quicksilver jump jumps up vertically so there is no such problems of wrong estimation...

regards,
    wacky

8. shion

shion Member

Given the same funding, which class would own at boss arena? Merc/Xenon or Shade

9. Olivea

Olivea Well-Known Member

mmmm I'm going to side with Xenon or Shade since they've already been rebalanced, based on trends in BA. If you mail me in game close to reset time (Lizzee) since I will inevitably forget, I'll run some test numbers without VIP buffs on in order to give some unbiased data.

shion likes this.
  10. wacky

wacky Active Member

which ever class that is less popular... because u will face less competition... do remember that the rewards are given for the top players per class....

unless u refer to the top overall ranking where by it's more for pride to get into top100 of that list... and for this list... i'd say xenon > shade... or at least my own xenon consistently out damage my shade by something like 2:1... but then again comparison isn't too good because my shade is still using lvl140 rare weapon (still hunting for lvl150 one) and pure DEX build while my xenon is 2 DEX 1 STR build so she has a higher attack...

i dunno about mercedes...

regards,
    wacky

11. shion

shion Member

i dont play global:(

12. wacky

wacky Active Member

13. Olivea

Olivea Well-Known Member

Oooooooooo :( I'll try to remember

shion likes this.
  14. Artemi

Artemi Member

Dancing for free players. Lets you put more points in diagonal chase for invulnerability. Purge for cashers who can do without the invulnerability.

15. wacky

wacky Active Member

i used to be blade dancing... i din realize diagonal chase gives u invulnerability....

regards,
    wacky

16. Spliffsy

Spliffsy New Member

Hey guys, i got 10 in basic passive(the one that give stats) and 10 rockets, am i screwed? xD
    I've got only lvl 4 long jump though.. Where can i take points off that it wont hurt the build much?

17. Shallow

Shallow Member

Depends on your priority. I'd recommend taking 10 points off Diagonal Chase at 3rd job. You would need to sacrifice some points from Quicksilver skills 2nd job, which means you'd be screwed in guild wars. Candies are easy to obtain now so I'd still recommend a reset. This guide by wacky is a great read.

18. Spliffsy

Spliffsy New Member

Thanks for reply! Im still leveling, so just needed some guidance on skill distribution.. I will reset as soon as ill get enuff candies tho.. xd

19. Shallow

Shallow Member

I recommend maxed pin missile route for leveling. And the 3rd skill that restores energy.

20. wacky

wacky Active Member

oh yes... those homing missiles are one of my fav things about xenon... although at max level it isn't so useful anymore...

but while i was leveling up my xenon... these missiles are a joy to use as they will hit the target everytime... it makes it a breeze to complete quests that need u to collect monsters drops... u could reset skills once u hit 150...

regards,
    wacky