Where's the updates or events? it has been a while now zzz please keep it interesting

Discussion in 'General' started by Bossermax, Dec 19, 2016.

1. Bossermax

Bossermax New Member

I mean, what's going on. I've been playing PMS for probably 5 or 6 months now and every month something new happened e.g. a small update, an event, or different items in the candy shop.

It has been nearly 2 months I think with NOTHING. Are they serious? are they trying to bore me to death, i've been grinding for spirit stones every day with no change to look forward to. Not even a small event such as xp event or item event.

I feel like they've stopped updating the game completely? I hope they make up this with a big update soon then may i'll forgive them lol

I mean, don't get me wrong I love this game for mobile, but please provide us with motivation to grind. At least tell us what you're doing so I don't feel like you're just being lazy or giving up on the game. After I spent £100s it's rather disappointing right now.

emozaiii likes this.
  2. Olivea

Olivea Well-Known Member

Dunno man. They're not telling us anything. And any time we complain, it's their "please be patient" BS.

emozaiii likes this.
  3. wacky

wacky Active Member

you are not alone... while i am rather busy lately to spend much time in the game... the lack of updates is making me lose motivation too... i used to do daily missions on top of the boss arena for each of my mains everyday to farm the candies... plus farm osss at other times to upgrade my meister eqs... now i merely log on to help start guild battles for members to do battle....

i guess there is nothing much we can do but wait and see what will happen... i do enjoy the game too and although i dun invest any $$$ into the game.... i had invested alot of time into it.. and i wouldn't want to "waste" too much of my time in the game if nexon is planning to give up soon...

regards,
    wacky

emozaiii and Bossermax like this.
  4. Olivea

Olivea Well-Known Member

Latest email reply, which is more than I've ever gotten out of them before

"We would also like to thank you for your continuous support for Pocket MapleStory. Also, we would like to offer our sincere apology since you have felt that the game is closing. Do not worry, Pocket MapleStory will still run and we do not have plans to close the game. We highly advise you to stay tuned in our Facebook page for future announcements and rest assured that we will forward this to our Development Team so they will be aware about the insights of our players. Thank you for your understanding and patience."
    We shall see.

emozaiii and Bossermax like this.
  5. Snailwatcher

Snailwatcher Moderator Staff Member

This was my message to support:
    And this was the reply:

Same old BS.

emozaiii and Olivea like this.
  6. emozaiii

emozaiii Member

Damn , u all worth to be my mastahhhhh!! XD

7. vannt93

vannt93 Member

lol :D

emozaiii likes this.
  8. henrywu92

henrywu92 Member

They are probably busy on their finals lol

emozaiii likes this.
  9. DraiNN

DraiNN New Member

the thing i afraid the most of is that the same thing will happen again like old mobile games(maple CC, maplestory live, maple thief and so).

emozaiii likes this.
  10. Bossermax

Bossermax New Member

Still no updates and it's Christmas 2 months later no events no nothing. Also i've been disconnecting more than often lately. They seriously are being lazy and useless I want to quit out of pure anger but i'll give them a bit longer.

emozaiii likes this.
  11. DraiNN

DraiNN New Member

unless they lied to me- i sent them a ticket couple days ago and they sad that there is an actual update(didn't say how big it is) that doesn't have any date yet or they can disclose that date. i understand why you mad, i am too. so lets hope thier answer for me was real and it will happen soon enough.

Bossermax and emozaiii like this.
  12. wacky

wacky Active Member

if that is true... hopefully it means it is a mega update (eg new maps... lvl 180...??) which is why it is taking so long...

regards,
    wacky

13. Snailwatcher

Can you screenshot the email they sent you for proof?

emozaiii likes this.
  14. Olivea

Olivea Well-Known Member

My latest response:

"We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you. Unfortunately, we cannot give you the exact details in regards with the updates, but we assure you that we are doing our best to plan our upcoming updates in the game. For now, we can only ask for your patience and understanding regarding this inquiry, but we assure you that this concern has already been forwarded to the Development Team already. "

emozaiii likes this.
  15. DraiNN

DraiNN New Member

sorry but i can only give you the quote- ''And though we do know that there haven't been any updates in a while, we would like to inform you that we are doing our best to bring about the next update, though we cannot disclose yet exactly when it will be released''

emozaiii likes this.
  16. Snailwatcher

Let's hope they follow through within a reasonable time. We are going on 2 months now.

17. Artemi

Artemi Member

Lol are we still hoping? If I'm not wrong all they need to do is translate the korean version (very crudely at that) and they're good to go...

emozaiii likes this.
  18. Phantasm

Phantasm Member

Time to play aran tomorrow. Feels good to abandon the sinking GPMS ship. x)

emozaiii likes this.
  19. DraiNN

DraiNN New Member

not everyone can play this, it will be pain to play when you don't understand what the game says

Bossermax and emozaiii like this.
  20. emozaiii

emozaiii Member

Ahaha don't worry bro,all the system is same with gpms,so we can know where to choose,click and whatnot , but still we just need to know the stat meaning..I can give u the translate for the stat but idk how lol