Upcoming Balancing Patches

Discussion in 'Equipment & Skills' started by Arcane, Sep 13, 2016.

1. Olivea

Olivea Well-Known Member

They don't do our updates in the same order as kpms. Given the nature of the rebalance patch, it makes sense for them to release blaze wizard before the rebalance. There is literally no way for us to know which update we'll get when. Now that blaze wizard is present, we should hopefully get the main rebalance patch next update, unless they decide to do a different content release first. Have patience.

Arcane likes this.
  2. Arcane

Arcane Active Member

Ditto that.

Olivea likes this.
  3. wacky

wacky Active Member

u know... this forum has nothing to do with nexon... so nobody really know what will be in the next update... except that we know what has changed in korean pms... and from past history we know they always get the new stuff first and global eventually gets it... so this is not "misinformation" since it is not release notes.... more like what to expect (in global) in future assuming we continue to get all the updates that korea pms gets...

regards,
    wacky

Snailwatcher likes this.
  4. Olivea

Olivea Well-Known Member

^ THIS!!!!!

We are gracious enough to have people like @Arcane and a couple of others that actually play kpms to share their experiences. (And in my case,do a lot of deciphering for me due to Google Translate being an epic fail.) And even so, there's only so much I can do with the information I get from the korean forums. The information we provide is all based on experience and data that we go out of our way to provide to the community. It's no different than the guess work that goes into SEA since Nexon doesn't release stuff for SEA in the same fashion that they did for Global. So please keep this in mind when some of us are giving people a heads up for future content.

bermontoto, Snailwatcher and Arcane like this.
  5. Snailwatcher

Snailwatcher Moderator Staff Member

PREACH!

Olivea likes this.
  6. henrywu92

henrywu92 Member

@Arcane can you please post the one of Blaze Wizards?
    Thank you !

7. derpydm

derpydm Member

yeah thank you for digging this up! this was exactly the post that I was quoting the DS buff from (it's a Korean Blog)