1. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested send NeoCHI a conversation.
    Dismiss Notice

Upcoming Balancing Patches

Discussion in 'Equipment & Skills' started by Arcane, Sep 13, 2016.

1. Arcane

Arcane Active Member

As requested by many members of the forums, here's the upcoming balancing patches crammed into one post. (Excluding Xenon and Shade due to the fact that they already have received their balancing and Blaze Wizard because we don't have that in gpms yet)

Feel free to post any questions below!

《Angelic Buster》

angel.png

Angelic Busters are getting a debuff in the damage increase that the ribbon currently gives. This may throw some users into tears; however the damage of the skill is increasing by roughly 700% - that will definitely outweigh the nerf. Soul Resonance will also be getting a buff that is roughly 700%, just like the ribbon. Another noticeable mention is that Soul Gazer, the buff which increases critical rate, will also be raising critical attack rate by 12%, as quoted in red font in the picture above.

《Mechanic》

mecha-1.png

The first thing that I see is the skill SG-88. Not only does it get an approximate 280% buff, it will hit 4 more times. That is a 1120% buff, which is sure to get some of you excited! Laser Blast is also getting a 230% buff and will be hitting 4 more times (920%), but comes at a cost of an added cool down of 7 seconds. Additionally, Mechanic Booster, a buff you cam get early on, will get you a bonus 16% increase in CAR.

《Dual Blade》

dual.png

I am not an experienced Dual Blade user, but I am aware of some fundamental skills that they use. One of them is Sudden Raid, which will be getting a 190% buff, and will be hitting 3 additional times, therefore giving a total increase of 570%. Another interesting skill is Bloody Storm, used in dojos, which is getting a 370% buff, and 0 cooldown. That will be a huge help against bosses. Chains of Hell, another bossing skill, is getting a whopping 1000% buff, which explains why they're super strong at bossing. It will have a 10 second cooldown, which I would say is not bad for such a strong skill.

Continued▪

Last edited: Sep 15, 2016
    Trueblunt, Erublack, wacky and 2 others like this.
  2. Arcane

Arcane Active Member

《Demon Slayer》

demon.png

By far the Demon Slayer class has the best buffs. One skill most people call useless, Infernal Concussion, is getting an insane 1550% buff. This means that the skill will most likely replace any of your current bossing skills. Another great skill is Demon Impact. It is getting a 120% buff, which may not seem like a lot, but it is ALSO getting a 0 cooldown, which means that you can spam the skill as much as you want. The buff Dark Metamorphosis's damage is going up by 900%, which may seem like a lot, but it is only a matter of around 400 damage.

《Mercedes》

MEL.png

Right off the bat, the first job passive Sharp Aiming is getting an additional 15 CAR. This will aid a bit in terms of your damage output. I'll skip right to 4th job because the others aren't that interesting. In the fourth job advancement, there is a significant boost in the chain skills. First of all, Ishtar's Ring will be getting the same treatment that Soul Resonance has received; a decrease in hit speed, but an increase in damage. After the update, Rolling Moonsault will increase Charge Drive's damage by 660% instead of the current 34%. High Kick Demolition will also increase Charge Drive's attack by 90%, instead of the current 35%. This will result in the damage increase of 750% more attack on Charge Drive. Overall, this patch will give Mercedes a more versatile usability in dungeons, etc.

《Luminous》

LUMI.png

Continued▪

Last edited: Sep 15, 2016
    Yuval12385, Tyler, emozaiii and 4 others like this.
  3. Arcane

Arcane Active Member

《Kaiser》

k01-1.png

Last edited: Sep 18, 2016
    kurosan and Olivea like this.
  4. Olivea

Olivea Well-Known Member

Thank you, love!!! I greatly appreciate it and look forward to the rest!

emozaiii and Arcane like this.
  5. wacky

wacky Active Member

thanks...!!! you rock...!!! looking forward to the rest of the rebalancing to come...!!

regards,
    wacky

Arcane likes this.
  6. Snailwatcher

Snailwatcher Active Member

Another thing to note is that SP level requirements and max levels for DS Skills are getting changed so that DS users have a lot more skill points to work with. With the balance, DS users can max both Demon Impact(one of the main DPS skills) and Infernal Concussion (an AOE attack that DS is severely lacking). This will be the rise of the Demon Slayers! :D:D:D

emozaiii, chouwa, wacky and 1 other person like this.
  7. Arcane

Arcane Active Member

Yes, and you can also master Advanced Weapon MASTERY for CAR and Dark Metamorphosis for 30% extra attack

emozaiii likes this.
  8. wacky

wacky Active Member

woot...!! i guess DS SP will be reset as well when the re-balacing comes... i'll save my candies for SP reset...

meanwhile i'll just prep up my DS by slowly accumulating meister eqs starting with the weapons... :D

regards,
    wacky

emozaiii likes this.
  9. Arcane

Arcane Active Member

Lucky for you, after every rebalancing, you get a free SP reset! :p

emozaiii likes this.
  10. J.Y.L

J.Y.L New Member

Wow! Nice job!!
    Well, I am Korean and I already knew what was coming since I get news from KPMS. And I can read all those charts lol.
    I am so glad that GPMS is getting this balance update too!
    I still hope for the market system tho...

So when is this coming out exactly?

emozaiii likes this.
  11. Erublack

Erublack Active Member

Hi El Bee. I like you.

emozaiii and Arcane like this.
  12. Arcane

Arcane Active Member

I am not aware of the exact release date, but hopefully the 23rd-25th this month. Of not, then we'll see.

emozaiii likes this.
  13. Anzkddude

Anzkddude New Member

Oh yea and db thorns buff also gives car percent, so that will be a good buff

emozaiii likes this.
  14. Bossermax

Bossermax New Member

So are they not buffing Luminous and Kaiser? I main Kaiser so if he's left out it'll be upsetting, as i've been going for Meister crafting... feel like i'm wasting my time if every other class is OP compared to it.

emozaiii likes this.
  15. Olivea

Olivea Well-Known Member

They have in KPMS. He just hasn't gotten that far yet. hence the "reserved" posts

emozaiii likes this.
  16. Bossermax

Bossermax New Member

Woo now i'm excited. Thanks for the reply. I have some hope now.

emozaiii and Olivea like this.
  17. Anzkddude

Anzkddude New Member

Don't worry, kaiser and luminous get good buffs as well that make them worth putting time into. They will do a lot more damage after.

Bossermax and emozaiii like this.
  18. Bossermax

Bossermax New Member

Does anyone know if these changes will come by the end of the month? Or on the 1st of next month.

19. Snailwatcher

Snailwatcher Active Member

No one knows.

20. vLuna

vLuna New Member

Misinformation much? Nothing changed.