1. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested send NeoCHI a conversation.
    Dismiss Notice

Test run to fuse 150 Mechanic gun +12

Discussion in 'Crafting, Fusing and Reinforcement' started by gankmebabe, Mar 24, 2016.

1. Sekcmexi

Sekcmexi New Member

Oh! Lmao just saw. Silly me =)

2. Choco

Choco New Member

Could somebody please answer DHS1's question if they know the answer ? I was wondering the same thing.

emozaiii likes this.
  3. Olivea

Olivea Well-Known Member

You have to enhance with the same grade and same level of item. So if you wanted to do a lvl 60 rare cloak, you would need two other lvl 60 rare items at +10 to enhance it. (or three lvl 150 legendary items, three 130 rares, whatever. The level and grade have to match.)

The stats that get enhanced are the stats of the base item. So if you want to scroll a weapon, the base stats are enhanced on that weapon, and the stats on the other items you're using as "enhancement fodder" doesn't matter.

emozaiii likes this.
  4. Choco

Choco New Member

Thank you very much ! I think i understand now : -)

emozaiii likes this.
  5. Olivea

Olivea Well-Known Member

Also the don't have to be the same type. You could enhance a weapon with a shoe or glove or whatever so long as the level and grade matches.

Also! You have to unequip the item to enhance it. It won't work if you're wearing it

emozaiii likes this.