1. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested send NeoCHI a conversation.
    Dismiss Notice

Test run to fuse 150 Mechanic gun +12

Discussion in 'Crafting, Fusing and Reinforcement' started by gankmebabe, Mar 24, 2016.

1. gankmebabe

gankmebabe Active Member

I just tried to fuse a 150 +10 gun I already have with another +10 armor I had before.

I enhance another purple armor to +10 then I fuse those 3.

Here is the process.
    The final product of +12 purple 150 gun.
    image3.PNG

I fused a + 10 150 with 10 base car and 10 additonal car from fusing to get + 11 gun
    image6.PNG image7.PNG

I fused the + 11 gun with another + 10 150 armor which I also cubed 6 times to + 10 car.

image5.PNG
    image1.PNG

As a result.

Here is the +12 ultimate enhanced gun.
    image3.PNG
    Is this the best gun so far in the game? : )

2. gankmebabe

gankmebabe Active Member

The process may not be efficient.
    I was not sure the cubing was necessary or not to get the most stats. I cubed anyway.

If you have better +12 items, please post here:) and how you get better item.

I am not sure if I can still cube this +12 weapon. What would happen if I chaos cube it now?

By the way, this is expansive just to warn anyone who want to try. The +10 gun I got before I spent like 30 advance scroll (I heard ppl spending 100+ to get a single +10 item), the +10 armor I got before this patch, I spent around 30 advanced scroll.

Bu today I got unlucky to get my 3rd +10 item, I literally spent 100+ at least to get the 3rd +10.

Each advance scroll is 4000 candies.

So if you are not ok with risking like 500-800US$ to get a +12. Don't even try it.

I seriously think if someone have whole +12 set, either they are super rich or they hacked for scrolls..

Last edited: Mar 24, 2016
    emozaiii likes this.
  3. Erublack

Erublack Active Member

The purple part of the stat would change if you chaos cube it.

4. Snailwatcher

Snailwatcher Active Member

Congratulations! May I ask how many advanced enhancement scrolls you used?

5. gankmebabe

gankmebabe Active Member

it was posted above.

Updated. Ppl playing in korean version said its better to fuse +10 with good based only the base will be counted, not the cube parts. So I cheaped my gun. If I switch to something else to fuse, may have another additional 20CAR on it.

I wish someone could have told me earlier...

I was really testing things out

6. JezFurRealz

JezFurRealz Active Member

look up crystina and cranes. they both have +12 150 and 140 unique respectively.

7. gankmebabe

gankmebabe Active Member

Yes I saw that.

That might be like 1000$ in a night.

8. afsgfd

afsgfd Active Member

I cringe at the thought of spending $1000 to get good equips when clearly there are hackers of the game out there who don't spend a single cent and deal millions upon millions of damage :(

9. justkorean

justkorean New Member

this gun option very low.. but good try
    Congratulations!

10. Snailwatcher

Oh snap! Global thinks this is godly but Korean thinks it's shit LOL

11. justkorean

justkorean New Member

Yeah Koreans like me LoL

12. Mark

Mark New Member

Hello everyone, i am very new to this game and I thank everyone for contributing to the guides on the forum, it has been helpful.

If someone would be kind enough to help me understand the initial post. I thought fusing was to put equipments together to get a completely random equipment?

Does fusing two +11 equipment give you a +12 equipment? And how did he know it was going to become a +12 gun.

I thought the only way to go from +0 to +12 is by using scrolls.

Thanks!

13. Erublack

Erublack Active Member

No no, you use the new ultimate enhancing method which requires fusing two +10 or +11 equipments together inside that menu. It's under enhancement. It's not fused under the crafting merchant.

+1 ~ +10 uses scrolls
    +11 ~ +12 is ultimate enhancement.

14. Mark

Mark New Member

Goodness! Thanks! Don't I feel foolish~

15. DHS1

DHS1 New Member

So if I have a Cape that has BASE:
    * DEF: 12
    * Speed: 21
    * Jump Height: 3
    * Evasion: 0
    And I scroll it to +10
    It would have the same as above but with the scrolling it would have:
    * Evasion: 25

(By the way, this is the lvl 60 "Guild Member's Cloak" I'm talking about)

1. What would happen if I use another "Guild Member's Cloak" and scroll it to +10, and do the Ultimate Enhancement on them?
      1. Does the Ultimate Enhancement combine the BASE stats, including the stats gained from +10 scrolling (Evasion: 25), and spit out a "Guild Member's Cloak" with:
        1. DEF: 24 (12+12)
        2. Speed: 42 (21 + 21)
        3. Jump Height: 6 (3 + 3)
        4. Evasion: 50 (25 + 25)
      2. Or, how would it work?
    2. What would happen if I "Ultimate Enhance'd" the original +10 lvl 60 "Guild Member's Cloak" with, say, a +10 lvl 150 Archer Shoe with the BASE stats of:
      1. Stun Chance: 16 (+10 from scrolling) so 26
      2. DEF: 135
      3. Critical Attack Rate: 10
      4. HP Steal: 4
      5. Mastery: 8
      6. Speed: 8
        1. Would the result of the Ultimate Enhancement leave me with a Cape of the combined stats of the 2? A lvl 60 "Guild Member's Cloak" with the stats:
          1. DEF: 12 + 135 = 147
          2. Speed: 21 + 8 = 29
          3. Jump Height: 3
          4. Evasion: 25
          5. Stun Chance: 26
          6. Critical Attack Rate: 10
          7. HP Steal: 4
          8. Mastery: 8
    So basically, are my stats above right? If I were to Ultimate Enhance the +10 lvl 60 Guild Members Cloak with (1) another +10 lvl 60 Guild Members Cloak, or a (2) lvl 140 Archer Shoe?

Does Ultimate Enhancing just take the Base Stats from the first +10 item, and add the Base Stats from the 2nd +10 item to it, regardless of the Level difference, class difference, or equipment type difference?

Thank you for any help. If what I said above is correct, I could relatively cheaply create three +10 lvl 60 Guild Member's Cloak (because it's lvl 60, the Advanced Enhancement Scroll 2 is only 2,000 candies each), and combine all three into a +12 lvl 60 Guild Member's Cloak with the stats:
    * DEF: 36 (12 + 12 + 12)
    * Speed: 63 (21 + 21 + 21)
    * Jump Height: 9 (3 + 3 + 3)
    * Evasion: 75 (25 + 25 + 25)

Or am I missing something, or misunderstanding how something works. Please let me know if I am right or wrong and if I'm wrong, what I'm misunderstanding.

Thank you!

16. gankmebabe

gankmebabe Active Member

I recommend you not to scroll you lvl 60 cape. Wait until you get really good weapon or other parts, like relic or legendary . Then you do rest of the work.

Each advance scroll is like 4$, and you can easily blow 200$ to get +10. Save the money for something better.

Until they change the rate of scrolling or they come up with meso scrolls that don't blow your item, save your money.

Unless you have some trick to refresh unlimited scrolls... Please share with me, lol

emozaiii likes this.
  17. Oursizes

Oursizes Member

They need to change so meso scrolls dont destroy item but they wont. This game makes a ton of $$$ for them. How much was the 3 million candies? Seems like over $3000

18. Snailwatcher

They will if we make it clear that we aren't going to stand for this system and refuse to support it. If we can get enough vocal supporters, we can make a difference. Start by making a ticket on the customer service in game and then make a commment on their facebook.
    https://www.facebook.com/Pocketmaplestory.en/

emozaiii and Tyler like this.
  19. Sekcmexi

Sekcmexi New Member

Wouldn't it be easier to level 6 or 7 hero's to say 120+ or so and just do daily to get and advanced scroll for free? And try to farm dungeons for +150 legends or unquies items? 6heros x 7days=42 free scrolls ever week and in a month 168 free scrolls. 6 scrolls a day or however many hero's you have. Even having 4 characters isn't bad. That's what I'm currently doing. Not to waste so much on candies and scrolls. Hope this is helpful.

emozaiii likes this.
  20. Erublack

Erublack Active Member

This post was before missions haha