1. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested send NeoCHI a conversation.
    Dismiss Notice

Shade

Discussion in 'Guides' started by Arcane, May 22, 2016.

1. Olivea

Olivea Well-Known Member

I did some light skimming this morning and haven't found any new mods released in quite some time. I'm waiting on my Korean speaking guild members to wake up so I can send them off to do some research for me. Honestly, it looks like there may be some sort of bug or glitch? There is a DS that doesn't have anything special with double the damage of the strongest current DS in the game (but isn't particularly high in the overall leaderboard.) This tells me that whatever it is is based on more of a percentage? I guess? Whereas mods would just give you a zillion damage and be done with it. Idk how to explain the thought in my head lol. I dunno. I need to do more research before I can start to give any sort of explanations. It's too early to say if it's a hacker or not or simply got lucky with a bug or a glitch.

emozaiii likes this.
  2. wacky

wacky Active Member

well whether it is glitch or hack... perhaps should just report to nexon and let them investigate...? if is bug they still have to fix it...

regards,
    wacky

emozaiii likes this.
  3. Olivea

Olivea Well-Known Member

Simply reporting it doesn't do much good. Generally when I give them a "-THIS- is what is happening. THESE are the reasons. Fix it please!" And give them screen shots, data, etc I get a lot further in the support process

4. wacky

wacky Active Member

ok.... my shade is lvl 104 now,.. OMG... it's really getting annoying trying to lvl to 108... i can't wait to ToT to AC... i have more than enough DEF but stuck at gorge of life now... can't wait to get my 4th job advancement...!! i can only AC in hankies now... and shade sux at AC....

on the other side... manual train is pretty much ok as long as no need to climb... the spin slash is good AoE... and the downward slash is nice to bring mobs high up and knock them right in front of u where it'll drop any loot... so i guess that kinda make it less necessary to have to move around...

plus i also learnt to exit map and auto tele to the quest map when hunting quests items... like in orbis the quest teleports u to the top of the map... so i just need to move down the map and using spin/downward slash to clear the mobs... when reach the bottom i would exit the map and teleport back to the quest map starting at the top again... this way i don't really have to climb up the freaking @#$% tower....

regards,
    wacky

5. wacky

wacky Active Member

yay....! my shade finally hit lvl150...!! followed the spirit claw/death mark skill... except for the last 2 SP which i didn't put in cosmic balance nor vulpes leap.... i am still considering what skill to put these points into...

i am thinking about summon other spirit.. anyone tried this skill before...? i am thinking although the chances of activating is very small.. but it might be useful to keep u alive when u are hit with those mega 1HKO blows from bosses...

other skills like cosmic balance only add a bit of HP/MP/DEF... don't seems that useful too...

regards,
    wacky

Last edited: Sep 27, 2016
    Taka likes this.
  6. Arcane

Arcane Active Member

Good job wacky!!

7. Rokura

Rokura New Member

Thanks for this guide! I found it very useful for my shade :p

8. Blaydes

Blaydes New Member

How can I auto with my shade from 141 - 150? Full DEX? Should I stay full DEX then after I hit 150?

9. wacky

wacky Active Member

u just need sufficient DEF / HP steal and dmg... so min u should have full set of lvl140 eq including weapon... my shade was able to AC at LKC all the way to 150 w/o problems since HP steal is based on %... the extra dmg dealt by ur spirits should consistently heal ur shade to full...

regards,
    wacky

10. Taka

Taka Member

Wacky,from 140-150 which map u power lvl ur shade?

11. wacky

wacky Active Member

LKC hidden map...

regards,
    wacky