Global Scar Recruitment

Discussion in 'Guilds' started by Olivea, Dec 9, 2015.

1. Olivea

Olivea Well-Known Member

Correct, my guild is GMS, not Sea.

Scar is so popular due to how I run it. A long time ago, I took advice from a handful of other leaders plus the experiences I had in another guild. I took that advice and I listened and I ran with it. It took me months to build Scar into what it is today, which doesn't seem like a long time, but given that it's just a silly little game, it is a long time. Some people think we take things too seriously; that's definitely not the case. We just work VERY hard to try to be at the top. It's not about marks of honor or dojo or anything like that. It's about family. It's about creating a fun environment. It's about creating something more than just pixels on a screen. It's about giving people a reason to want to be here, a reason to want to work hard and work together as a team.... And that's not for everyone.

So to answer your question, maybe? I'd have to talk with my admins and see what kind of room we could make available. In-game, it would be dead though. You'll always see people online, but our magic doesn't happen there, it happens in our guild group that's outside of the game, which is exclusive to current members, 2 guests, and 3 previous members that for the most part quit playing but are welcome back at any time. (And for those 3 people, I'd remove my own alts for, but that's due to the amount of MoH that they farm, I could afford to do so hahah.)

NGYUANYANG and kramsys like this.
  2. gankmebabe

gankmebabe Active Member

Wow. That's definitely very detailed explanation. I can tell you are dedicated!

3. NGYUANYANG

NGYUANYANG Member

What a Guild:D

Olivea and kramsys like this.
  4. Olivea

Olivea Well-Known Member

I could take or leave the game itself, to be honest. It's just something to occupy my time and gives me something to do. Strategy to work on. My guild, however? When it comes to the guild, it's not about the game. It's about the people. I tend to put my heart and soul into those that I choose to have around me. I give them my all, and in turn, they give me the same. It's not about having the strongest or the most hardcore players. It's about knowing each other's strengths and weaknesses, then using that to help each other succeed. I think all of those things are what sets Scar apart from most other guilds. I don't have any sort of minimum MoH or time logged in. Outside of just not being a jerk and modding being an auto ban, I don't really have any "rules." People put in the effort that I need from them because they want to. I motivate them and keep the ship sailing in the right direction, even during recent times of unfairness in the game. I couldn't ask for a greater group of people. With the ways that we all work together, I feel like you could stick my team and I into just about any game, and we'd find a way to the top. I don't mean that in any arrogant or boasting sort of way. I just believe in them that much and am incredibly proud of all that they accomplish!

NGYUANYANG, davanys and kramsys like this.
  5. NGYUANYANG

NGYUANYANG Member

I wonder if there is any good guilds i could join in SEA:D.....

6. Olivea

Olivea Well-Known Member

There must be! And well, if there isn't one that you like, make one! :D

7. NGYUANYANG

NGYUANYANG Member

8. Junrawr

Junrawr New Member

Hey! i have a 137 DS and a 128 AB! might i apply for your guild with the AB?:)

I'm 23 and i study in Cali, Just found out about this game it brings me wayy back to when i used to play it during highschool! i would love to do dungeon runs with you guys and i also enjoy the social aspects of the game! Hope that you guys would allow me to join the amazing group of maplers that you have going on!

Olivea likes this.
  9. Olivea

Olivea Well-Known Member

Let me check our roster status and get back to you

10. Gus889

Gus889 New Member

Greetings friends ,

im a new player for pocket MS , just found out about the game 2 days ago and since then i haven't closed it xD ! i'm currently looking to join a guild that can help me understand everything in game a little bit more , i currently have a level 81 Demon Slayer ( name in game : Krixuus ) i mostly auto-combat when im at work and sleeping , for the rest of the time i like to play manually for a couple hours after work , i'd really like to have some people to do social with and also do some dungeons and everything when i get to the later stages of the game ( wich should not be too long :p ! )

im currently 26 and live in Quebec,Canada ( i speak english / french very well ) and that sums it up pretty much :) if you have any spots left in your guild i'd really love to join it ,

you can whisper me in game anytime or on the forums , ill check back regularly.

thanks a lot , hope to see you around :)

Olivea likes this.
  11. Arcane

Arcane Active Member

IGN: LB
    RIP FAM RIP FAM RIP FAM RIP FAM <33

:3

Olivea likes this.
  12. Olivea

Olivea Well-Known Member

Go make your own thread, nerd! Lolololol ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Arcane likes this.
  13. mario7105

mario7105 New Member

I just requested to join my name is DatGuyUKno

14. Olivea

Olivea Well-Known Member

Hi! We're actually pretty full at the moment (and the last "available" spot we have is actually for a current member.) I'll make a post whenever we open recruitment back up. Thanks for your interest, though!

15. Arcane

Arcane Active Member

Smarty Pants :p

Olivea likes this.
  16. Akari

Akari New Member

Hello! I play a level 150 dual blade and I was wondering if I could join your guild?

17. Olivea

Olivea Well-Known Member

Heading to sleep. Will mail you in the morning.

18. Olivea

Olivea Well-Known Member

[BUMP]

For a brief time, Scar is opting to open recruitment back up, looking to add maybe one or two more people to the team. Read the original post very carefully and contact me if interested in applying.

Thanks!

19. Arcane

Arcane Active Member

IGN: LB

Level 150 AB

Reason: RIP IS LOVE, RIP IS LIFE

❤❤❤❤❤

(Edit: I am not a nub)

Last edited: Jun 27, 2016
    Hedgehog and chouwa like this.
  20. Olivea

Olivea Well-Known Member