1. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested send NeoCHI a conversation.
    Dismiss Notice

Global Scar Recruitment

Discussion in 'Guilds' started by Olivea, Dec 9, 2015.

1. Olivea

Olivea Well-Known Member

CONGRATS SCAR ON LVL 10! - 10/19/2016

"One. One army, a real army, united behind one leader, with one purpose."

After reading this post, if you are interested in joining Scar, please inbox message me [ @Olivea ] directly on the forum. We have become selective of the players that we opt to welcome into our team. We like to get to know people a little bit first to make sure you'd be a good fit for us, and we a good fit for you.

And out of the ashes, a kingdom was born. Scar is a tight knit group of nerds that work hard to accomplish everything that they do. Every member makes a contribution to the guild, be it keeping their GM sane, research and development, dojos/dungeons, gathering marks of honor... the list goes on. We're not just a group of people that wear the same guild name tag. We've become a team, and above all else, an army of friends.

Scar does not have many "rules." We do have a requirement of joining our Facebook group in order to utilize chat for communication. (Between the chat bugs, lack of space to type, and so many weird censors, this is essential.) Be active. If you expect to be gone for a couple of days, let myself or a Jr. know. Otherwise, anyone inactive for 2+ days will be removed in order to open up a spot for a new contributing member. Any form of hacking/modding and/or autoclicking or suspicion of doing so is an automatic ban. Have a positive and friendly attitude. Drama and/or constant negativity is not tolerated. Due to the rowdy nature that Scar can have, we try to keep our members to ages 18+ If you're easily offended or bothered by shenanigans and crudeness, then we're not the guild for you. And finally, even though we have a lot of projects going on, at the end of the day, it's all about having fun :)

Our guild offers many things. Our most important offering is we provide community, comradery, and a strong leadership team. We currently have level 10 guild buffs! We have created guides, databases, and other references solely for Scar use. We also have fun internally created events such as group pics, contests, etc.
    Are you our next asset? What can you add to the team?

[Spots subject to availability]
    Any questions or concerns can be sent to @Olivea 's inbox on forum or to IGN Lizzee

Summer Edition:
    [​IMG]

[ "Out of Suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared with Scars." ♥ ]

Last edited: Oct 23, 2016
    emozaiii likes this.
  2. Lord_Aeolus

Lord_Aeolus New Member

Hey, i'd like to know if your guild still has space?

3. Olivea

Olivea Well-Known Member

As of right now, we have 5 spots! Send me a request! :)

4. Lord_Aeolus

Lord_Aeolus New Member

Alright cool, I'll send you a request as soon as the updates over on my freshly made kaiser

5. Olivea

Olivea Well-Known Member

Sounds like a plan! I'll be online for an hour or two after the update (unless its delayed for some reason. If that's the case, I'll be back online in the morning.)
    Welcome!

6. Lord_Aeolus

Lord_Aeolus New Member

Thanks! I'll be looking forward to joining the guild C:

7. Lord_Aeolus

Lord_Aeolus New Member

I sent a request in, my ign is "ShiroAeo"

8. HolyKnightX

HolyKnightX New Member

I sent a request to your guild as well. My ign is HolyknightX =)

9. RavenVendetta

RavenVendetta New Member

How active are you guys?

10. Olivea

Olivea Well-Known Member

This week has been a little quiet. A lot of members have exams going on, so unfortunately studying > MS. Outside of that, we're a chatty bunch. There's a couple of different groups (like of similar levels) that usually do dungeons and dojo together as well. Annnnnnnd we have a Facebook group with a few of us in it for folks that are interested in it. :)

11. RavenVendetta

RavenVendetta New Member

Sounds awesome! I just sent a request to join. My IGN is: SoulVendett

12. Kaotikus

Kaotikus Member

Can i join?
    Searching for a good guild that actively doing dungeon as my current one,even the same level as my db not willing to do dungeon run :/
    Level 78 tho if thats ok,active like 20/7,normally afk farm while watching movie or work

13. Salamurhaaja92

Salamurhaaja92 New Member

Still available for joining? I'm an active player searching for active guild mates to play this game. Currently level 103 AB and been playing since 6 days ago.

Thank you.

14. Olivea

Olivea Well-Known Member

Sorry for the delayed response, I just now saw these. We're currently running at full capacity at the moment, but that's always changing (plus we are zeroing in on being able to increase the member limit.)
    Check back with me in a few days or you're always welcome to message me in game as well to check.
    Thank you!!

15. Kaotikus

Kaotikus Member

I saw you recruiting in game this afternoon,didnt get a chance to ask you.
    Haha its okay then,just hit me up if you searching for active

16. Olivea

Olivea Well-Known Member

Your afternoon must be my night :p

I did a surge of removing inactive people, and brought in a few new ones that I didn't bother to vet and see if they'd actually be active or not. Honestly when I do that, I usually get 1 solid player and the rest wash out. There are at least 2 that I can think of that are about to get the ban hammer lol.

One of my biggest pet peeves is inactivity. If you're super quiet and don't log in for more than 2 days, out you go. If you're talkative and participate, I'm a little more flexible. If you know an expect to be away, give me a heads up. Those are my general "rules" for the guild.

Anywho, like I said, I expect a couple of the newbies to wash out. It's just the nature of the beast. (I don't wanna be unfair and just boot them for no reason either.) So just check in with me, or when a spot opens up I can letcha know!

17. Kaotikus

Kaotikus Member

Yeah will do haha,I usually afk due to busy working so I'm like a bit emo silent type.
    But when I do came back from work,just expect the guild chat to be full of stuff if there's actually someone who willing to entertained my boredness wakaka :3.

My current guild just completely meh for me,I tried to talk to them...none seem to be focusing on guild chat as I even met them in one of the village yet they just walk away ignoring me ergh,,,kinda piss me off as I just want someone to talk to instead of just farm,farm,farm every day like a freak.

P.s. Level 96 atm,working on my 5th job advancement atm

18. Olivea

Olivea Well-Known Member

Whelp, I just had a couple of spots open up :) I AC at work and asleep. Otherwise you can't shut me up ;)

19. Hedgehog

Hedgehog Active Member

Lol we are indeed a chatty guild.

20. masterm1nd07

masterm1nd07 New Member

I talk too much 99% of the time sometimes