1. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested send NeoCHI a conversation.
    Dismiss Notice

RIP PMS

Discussion in 'General' started by kurosan, Jan 9, 2017.

1. kurosan

kurosan New Member

No news, Nexon is prioritizing HIT online more, Skipping Christmas for players, Not even a single maintenance for 3 months. Shut down is almost becoming real...

sparklie and Bossermax like this.
  2. Bossermax

Bossermax New Member

This. They really need to pull a finger out soon before it's too late.

3. DaFoWaxNex

DaFoWaxNex Member

PMS SEA had a small event for New Year though.

RIP GPMS Staff.
    Maybe we should spam them a thousand of complains

4. kurosan

kurosan New Member

They're probably care no shit about games that are not netting them enough money cause the way i see it, HIT Mobile is all that they care about because it top gross on appstore.

5. CyRoo

CyRoo New Member

Haha true only thing they care about is money money money they dont care if the game is bad or not lmao fucking gold diggers btw its no point updating after 3 and half month pgms allrdy dieing because of no update many players in my friend list quited alrdy so gg

6. Numbrero

Numbrero New Member

Yeah... GPMS will most likely shut down in favor for MapleM, no new update after 3 months will save this, and if MapleM fails... Then probably another mobile Maple game...

7. kurosan

kurosan New Member

Less player will play maple m if they shut PMS. It's like playing another game that you know that the publisher most likely gonna shut it down if it doesnt make money. Anyways, A lot of games will come to mobile soon like Dungeon Fighter and Season 3 HIT is going to be more worth it than playing maple m. Nexon just really sucks at managing and advertising their games.

8. wacky

wacky Active Member

this is not good sign.... playpark is officially closing SEA pms...

taken from FB page:
    and:
    [​IMG]

regards,
    wacky

9. sparklie

sparklie New Member

seriously... what is the point of giving us candies right before closing it

10. kurosan

kurosan New Member

So that other players who still want to reach end game and rest peacefully lol

helenbrown likes this.
  11. LoiusXXI

LoiusXXI New Member

This is ridiculous man. What about those who spent cash on the game and those eho spent numerous time and effort on this game. First time trying out Nexon game and this suck.

Bossermax likes this.
  12. koala

koala New Member

RIP PMS. And all the meister equipments, mesos and candies the f2p players have achieved with our time and sweat

helenbrown likes this.
  13. wacky

wacky Active Member

yeah... in fact i'm now training my xenon in sea who had been abandoned at lvl130... now i'll splurge on watever cash items and make use of the 4x exp and see if i can get her to lvl150... lol..

anyway i think they should have simply made all cash items FOC... then can spam on watever items and grant many ppl wishes on the stuff... like trying to get +12 equip...

well... all online games will eventually end... it's just a matter of sooner or later... anyway SEA is playpark not nexon... global not shutting down (yet)... but certainly the end of SEA doesn't spell good news for global...

regards,
    wacky

14. koala

koala New Member

Wanna add on that considering SEA still had a couple of events (like daily rewards which continued without announcements, New Year specials and login rewards) prior to the announcement of shut down. Could only save good luck to global, but I believe KPMS will be the last man standing

15. Phantasm

Phantasm Member

they probably earn nothing which lead them to such decision i assume.

16. Snailwatcher

Snailwatcher Active Member

I wonder if Global would even have an announcement for when their games. I really wouldn't be suprised if one day players couldn't connect.

emozaiii likes this.
  17. Bossermax

Bossermax New Member

Seriously pathetic. I spent I fortune on this GPS and I barely played 6 months and saved all my candies to try and eventually get +12 on the best weapon in the game. So basically I got 0 value for my money spent because it's still sitting there for the most part... in unspent candies gained through daily logins. I'm going to be so fucking pissed off if they close down just because they're money whores and too lazy to improve their game and get it popular and maybe then they'll make more money. How can they just "give up" on games like this, really aggrovates me that a company can be so untrustworthy and lack of motivation to keep their games alive. They only care about money. CMON NEXON for god sake just work hard and your game will get you more money money money money that's all you care about, right? 0 word for 3 months, what happened to caring about your players? if you close up, your other games will probably slowly die too as you gain a bad name for yourselves.

I have about 10% hope for Nexon that they will do something and release a big update, but I am very very doubtful right now, how can they go so long with 0 word to their playerbase. That would be a TERRIBLE move.

emozaiii likes this.
  18. sparklie

sparklie New Member

Saw this article online, it says Playpark has a reputation of closing games once it stops earning money, so you shouldn't play Playpark games....

OK I AM SO DAMN SALTY I SPENT $13 ON IT JUST LAST WEEK

Someone in LKC said PMS global will probably not close down because it is run by Nexon itself, not Playpark franchise.... I really hope they don't suffer the same fate

emozaiii likes this.
  19. sparklie

sparklie New Member

When the notice in-game came out, everyone was using the free 100,000 candies to rage on megaphone chat.

emozaiii likes this.
  20. wacky

wacky Active Member

urm... ALL online games WILL close down eventually... whether it's a year... or 10 years time nobody knows... none of the companies are charity or non-profit organizations... when the game becomes too unprofitable to run and without much hope of recovering it will likely be closed...

as for PMS global... THE question is more of whether the closure will be soon... or might there still be life for quite a while more...

regards,
    wacky

emozaiii and Olivea like this.