[Review] Max Mastery - Craft item lvl 130-150+

Discussion in 'Crafting, Fusing and Reinforcement' started by Kang, Jan 2, 2016.

1. Kang

Kang Member

It has the formula to donate to 100% of the recipe legend. This game I know nearly all the tricks

2. Kang

Kang Member

3. DHS1

DHS1 New Member

4. Erublack

Erublack Active Member

There is no combination, it's all RNG. I got a recipe for a legendary Ananke Helmet by donating the random magic and normal armors I get from Regular Item capsules (the 5k meso ones) and monster equipment loots from MK and LKC.

Dievold likes this.
  5. JNASTY

JNASTY New Member

I'm also having some crafting issues if anyone can possibly help?
    So I go my mastery to level 80, then I advanced profession so it can now increase to level 160. But the crafting merchant doesn't have any new recipes for me to learn, what should I do? I'm totally stuck at 80/160 :(

6. derpydm

derpydm Member

it does seem that by donating random sets of equipment, the recipe that you get should be random as well. however, I have tested it, and yes, when you donate certain levels of equipment (>lv56 i believe) you WILL get only one recipe from that. this is from donation of the items and getting the recipe at least 3 times, so it's at the very least semi accurate. note that these patterns in SEA are rare/unique/rare/unique till 120, which i could not get a recipe of.
    before anyone calls bs on me and wants to test, go and try it yourself.
    i was working on a spreadsheet, but due to no good updates and PCMS being a thing, I'm currently inactive. if you would like to waste meso by helping me complete this sheet for all classes on SEA and global or test it as well, do send me a pm.

7. wacky

wacky Active Member

you don't get new recipes at lvl 80... u get new recipes to buy at lvl 90... right now u will still able to advance mastery until u reach about 92... but once u hit 90 u should start crafting the next level recipe...

regards,
    wacky