Regular Spirit Stone Farming

Discussion in 'Crafting, Fusing and Reinforcement' started by derpydm, Oct 30, 2016.

1. derpydm

derpydm Member

(Note that I play SEA, but this should work on global as well.
    Also, someone correct me if this method has already been shown.)

This is a great alternative to deleting characters every time you pass Ariant/Magatia (not sure when OSS start dropping) if you're farming Regular Spirit Stones.

Note that while dungeons drop both RSS and RSSS, in my experience the drop rate is quite low, even after running Mu Lung dungeons for RSSS drops. This method farms Regular Spirit Stones, but not their Special variants.

This method revolves around the fact the the Bloody Boom enemy (the mines at the Aqua Road paths to other cities) does not give XP, but drops Regular Spirit Stones.

You will need:

- A character that is ~lvl 40 (I used my level 41 Merc, I believe ABs will work well due to SS mechanics)

- Access to any map with Bloody Boom enemies (I used the Crystal Sea Path)

- An item pet to pick up the stones

- For Mercs, at least +2 earrings

-For other classes with AOE damage through skills only: Appropriate equipment for MP pots and/or regen
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Step 1: Start by putting yourself in a position where you will be able to hit multiple Bloody Booms. I spammed Speed Dual Shot in this spot.
    [​IMG]

Step 2: Attack such that it kills multiple Bloody Booms. For Mercs, it will be spamming Speed Dual Shot.

Step 3: Summon item pet to collect all, and flip auto your attack.

I hope this guide helped you on your road to meister crafting.

emozaiii likes this.
  2. Taka

Taka Member

Lol dude, now im facing this problem,RSSS are freaking low drop rate,any other way to get these stones? im using xenon farming

emozaiii likes this.
  3. Olivea

Olivea Well-Known Member

El nath dungeon usually nets enough RSS to cover RSSS cost in my experience, but may be different for SEA

emozaiii likes this.
  4. Taka

Taka Member

Elnath drops rsss too? i always thought it was odds type. am i wrong?

emozaiii likes this.
  5. Olivea

Olivea Well-Known Member

El nath dungeon

emozaiii likes this.
  6. Taka

Taka Member

Ah...i see

emozaiii likes this.
  7. wacky

wacky Active Member

u can do the 1st orbis dungeon too.... drops more rsss but the dungeon map is bigger so it might end up be faster to do el nath...

regards,
    wacky

emozaiii likes this.
  8. derpydm

derpydm Member

With my Xenon, getting RSSS is a breeze due to the fact that I'm still farming at Ariant.
    And as said, this method is purely farming RSS and may be a waste of time if you can do the dungeons. However in my experience the el nath dungeon makes me get stuck every now and then if you AC, and the mu lung one gives way too little RSS to be worth autoing. Haven't really ran the Orbis ones yet, will try after my Xenon no longer drops regular stones.
    Do you have an item pet while farming? Get one, it's great for getting all the drops as well as some item inventory upgrades if you plan on keeping the character.

emozaiii likes this.
  9. Taka

Taka Member

Well i do have a pet for my xenon,and i think the hidden maps are better than the dungeon,so until my lvl pass over 16 the mobs i will stay and keep farming

emozaiii and nowaytolose like this.
  10. Taka

Taka Member

Rawrr..my hard phase has passed,now i urge for osss,wacky pls give me a hint

emozaiii likes this.
  11. wacky

wacky Active Member

congrats...!! one more step towards master crafter huh...?

go farm in the higher lvl dungeons... can try starting with the orbis 3rd dungeon - tower of hidden loot and see how fast u can farm osss there... test out the higher lvl dungeons and compare... continue to farm at which ever dungeon that gives u the fastest rate of osss...

meanwhile... when u are afk... go AC farm at hidden map... get a pink dragon pet for that otherwise it's going to be very slow...

regards,
    wacky

emozaiii likes this.
  12. Taka

Taka Member

Thx wacky,btw is it the stumpy boss and pirates look dg? and drop rate kinda low ,5-6 per run?

emozaiii likes this.
  13. wacky

wacky Active Member

u mean the orbis 3rd map... yeah drop rate is low... but mobs are easy to kill... and there are only 2 maps... u are xenon ur navigation should be quite ok as u can use skills to jump... that map not so friendly for classes with bad jumping abilities like shade....

but u can try higher lvl maps too... best is if u can handle gorge of time and wind (lvl 112)... it's relatively small map with not bad drop rates... but if u cannot kill the mobs fast then u are better off in lower lvl maps...

oh another tip is... if u don't plan to hunt for rares... then skip the boss part and quit the dungeon b4 the boss... u farm osss faster this way...

regards,
    wacky

emozaiii likes this.
  14. Taka

Taka Member

Ah i see,i always tot that must complete the dg if i want to keep the drops from dg...btw,what is ur lvling build for xenon?full rocket and passive,2dex1str is my currently build

emozaiii likes this.
  15. wacky

wacky Active Member

that sounds fine... when u reach lvl150 u could reset the skills and opt out rockets...

btw xenon is hard to AC w/o meister eqs when u reach LKC... my xenon had full set of lvl140 rares and couldn't AC at LKC (even after the nerf in mobs) ... end up i needed pet to auto pot HP to AC....

regards,
    wacky

emozaiii likes this.
  16. Taka

Taka Member

Aite,gonna get more stones again

emozaiii likes this.