Recently got to 150 and feeling lost. Help?

Discussion in 'Equipment & Skills' started by reyouji, Nov 9, 2016.

1. reyouji

reyouji New Member

Hello everyone, been lurking here for a while and everybody seems friendly so I wanted to ask for help.
    As the title suggests, I've recently hit 150 on my BW, I love the character and I want to get high grade level 150 equips for it. I've read guides but I'm not sure where to start.
    I'm VIP level 11 btw so money doesn't really matters if it speeds up the process. Thanks!

emozaiii likes this.
  2. Tyler

Tyler Moderator Staff Member

Your best bet is to get your crafting up to 300, and start crafting meister gear!

emozaiii, Olivea and Snailwatcher like this.
  3. Rokura

Rokura New Member

Agree with Tyler. You will need to start crafting until you reach 300 craft mastery. Once you're able to start crafting meister equipment (even level 130 ones!), you can also invest in to cubing and enchantment on your new found items! These upgrades should show a huge difference in tanking abilities and damage output!

Good luck :D

emozaiii likes this.
  4. Olivea

Olivea Well-Known Member

emozaiii likes this.
  5. Artemi

Artemi Member

My 150 BW is meister with 130 legends. Have to say, damage isn't all that great. On a good day, my boss arena goes to 500k with 20% atk and 50 INT potions. Compared to a shade/Xenon/cedes/AB with 130 legends, it is a long shot. That is unless you want to clear dungeons fast. Damn my BW is fast at clearing dungeons.

emozaiii likes this.