Q| Def needed for ToT

Discussion in 'Q&A' started by nowaytolose, Nov 10, 2016.

1. nowaytolose

nowaytolose Member

How much def do i need to survive ToT?
    I have a kaiser level 104 , Def 526 , Att 207.
    STR 68 , Dex 299 ( INT and LUK 17 - not very important ).
    I added before some to STR cus i saw they hit me 1 ( im training currently to 108 auto combat - the STR was added at level 40~50 ).
    Do you think i can survive ToT with this amount of def? or should i add more , cus my damage is pretty low :/
    I mean , if they hit me below 30 each time , not a problem :/ , even 50.

2. wacky

wacky Active Member

yes that should be enough... u don't need 1 dmg to survive as long as u have sufficient HP steal and HP recovery... iirc i takes about 600 DEF to get 1 dmg at burning past...? (although it's been a while since i last have to train here so i could have mistaken)

but u should also see past ToT and look into how to survive MK/LKC... i'd continue to stack up the DEF in preparation for that... unless u are prepared to use 2k candies for resetting the points later..

and to improve on my dmg i'd look more into getting better weapons and equips with more CAR rather than mess with my stats.... and if anything.. i'd rather add LUK instead of STR because it improves ur evasion and ur crit rate (assuming it is not yet 100%) ....

regards,
    wacky

3. nowaytolose

nowaytolose Member

yea... MK/LKC is not in my mind currently.
    even if i do all def , i wont survive sadly , currently i want to get to level 138 or 139 ( max from burning past ) , then ill think of the next thing.
    also , i have 6 hp steal , so its enough right?
    ill add from now at str.

4. wacky

wacky Active Member

u can get to lvl140... go to the hidden map in ToT at 139... u won't get EXP from those hour glasses but there are still 3 types of mobs u can get EXP... after that with lvl140 rare eq u can see if u can survive in MK... i expect ur kaiser to survive in MK and possibly LKC... my kaiser did and AC all the way from 140-150 at LKC hidden map...

6 HP steal should be enough at ToT with that amount of DEF... but i still think no point adding to STR since the dmg increase won't be that significant... are you doing 100% crit already..?

regards,
    wacky

5. nowaytolose

nowaytolose Member

not really :/
    should i add to luk / int? ( if yes , which one ) and to 60?