1. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested send NeoCHI a conversation.
    Dismiss Notice

[OFFICIAL] KPMS announces to be permanently closed

Discussion in 'General' started by henrywu92, Aug 10, 2017.

1. henrywu92

henrywu92 Member

Hi, this is FoxieX of GPMS and ArtemisX of KPMS
    This post is to inform you guys that KPMS just announced to be closed forever (im crying)
    Attach here is the post (which is in Korean), generally, the post stated that they open KPMS since 2014, after 3 years they have been with players, now they found out it is unable for them to keep this going.
    From 08/18/2017, the game will not be able to be downloaded anymore, and from that point, if you uninstall the game, it will be forever gone.

It is sad but every party will go to the end, and it is the fact that they are closing.
    Have fun guys, i might move to MaplestoryM !Here are pictures of my char [​IMG][/url][/IMG] :D

[​IMG][/url] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] free url hosting[/IMG]

2. Biitchy

Biitchy New Member

R.I.P Pocket Maplestory :'(

emozaiii likes this.
  3. henrywu92

henrywu92 Member

Yes officially say goodbye to PMS both global and Korea's . I dont know if SEA still workin?

4. Elitenathan

Elitenathan New Member

Pocket maplestory SEA was already gone this year in February. Since the game is closing this means there's a good chance we might get Maplestory M in English soon.

5. henrywu92

henrywu92 Member

I'm experiencing the MSM rightnow, it is more visualize and pretty much similar to the PC's version. Graphics are awesome and more socialize via how players can party in training and bossing

6. Elitenathan

Elitenathan New Member

So is maplestory M like pre big bang update? Like with more traveling and meeting people like the old days of maplestory.

7. peanut666666

peanut666666 New Member

This is unfortunate. I downloaded KPMS right after I saw the closing message on PMS. D'; I didn't get very far in the game, but I did enjoy it.

Does Maplestory M have the same sort of idle/auto-battle thing, or is there some sort of limit to it?

Last edited: Aug 19, 2017