Need help for fusing legendary equipment

Discussion in 'Crafting, Fusing and Reinforcement' started by weichain, Dec 14, 2016.

1. weichain

weichain New Member

Soo i got lucky and pulled a lvl 56 legendary necklace from the capsule machine, i am now a lvl 125 demon slayer so theres not much use for it to me, so what are the chances of it getting downgraded when i fuse it with other uniques, rares or magics? thanks

2. wacky

wacky Active Member

what are the stats of the necklace... and what sort of eqs are you hoping to get...? u have to consider that you are likely to get other legendary eqs that your DS cannot use... and by then it might be downgraded to a unique or lower...

for me... if the necklace has some useful stats... i might just hold on and use it since higher lvl necklaces won't give u much better stats from lvl130 onwards... so i might well be able to use it almost forever...

regards,
    wacky

Olivea likes this.
  3. weichain

weichain New Member

Is there any differences if i fuse it with a unique or rare or normal, like are the chances of it getting downgraded getting higher. And what do you think are useful stats

Attached Files:

4. wacky

wacky Active Member

chances of downgrade is random... doesn't matter whether u fuse with unique/rare/magic/normal... so just fuse with normal/magic craps...

i see ur current necklace has better LUK already...? think u can go ahead and fuse the thing... and gd luck..!

regards,
    wacky

5. weichain

weichain New Member

I took your advise and fused it now thanks to you, i have this sick legend earring, can you look at stats and see if its worth cubing?

Attached Files:

6. wacky

wacky Active Member

nice... that is a lvl120 earring right...?? i'd say... if u plan to get meister eqs... u should save ur cubes for them as they will have better stats and set attributes.... otherwise u can cube this and it can last u forever...

but of cos... there is always a tiny chance u may get better stats legend lvl130 and above earrings from fire sanctums or capsules... but it's a long shot..

regards,
    wacky