Global Need guild for your noob and earn candies? AlwaysNoob will take you in!

Discussion in 'Guilds' started by wacky, Aug 14, 2016.

1. wacky

wacky Active Member

there are openings in the guild right now.. should anyone interested to join can let me know...

regards,
    wacky

Cloudtiger likes this.
  2. Cloudtiger

Cloudtiger New Member

I'm interested in joining. My current guild is inactive and they hardly battle at all. So I'm looking for an active guild.

3. wacky

wacky Active Member

ok... lemme know ur ign... u can PM me if you don't want to reveal in the open... currently my guild appears full but there are couple of inactives i could kick...

p.s. also u can only apply to new guild 24hrs after you leave ur existing one...

regards,
    wacky

4. Theshadowscepter

Theshadowscepter New Member

Can i join im active everyday unless i have no internet im lvl 30 and i love bossing im a shade but i have a lvl 71 luminous

5. wacky

wacky Active Member

sure... have u applied yet...? what is your ign (PM me if you don't want to reveal here) ..? i think there should be space as i could kick out some ppl...

regards,
    wacky

6. wacky

wacky Active Member

it is new season...! there are a number of members who hadn't logon for quite a while... please login and claim your rewards... and do login more often... i will give ppl time to claim the rewards else i'll start mass purging inactives out in couple of days time to open up chances for new ppl to join and earn the rewards...

the list of inactives IGN are:
    NamLinhChi
    Lushiris
    Oganesson
    Elchardian2
    Agniona
    TinyIce

if you belong to one of these IGNs please login and claim ur rewards else u will be purged soon... or PM me if you not able to go online these days for whatever reasons...

regards,
    wacky

7. wacky

wacky Active Member

for others who want to join the guild... application is open...!

guild is full now...

regards,
    wacky

Last edited: Nov 17, 2016
  8. wacky

wacky Active Member

updates for all members and for ppl who may want to join:

- we are now quite full... but if you really want to join u can apply and join waiting list... from time to time inactives are kicked out and i will accept new members... also i may move my mains to White to help out in Dec... so there may be openings then..
    - because from time to time i still get request to join the guild even though it is full... if you are not active for 7 days or more... i will make a decision whether to kick you out based on (1) whether you have setup guild defences (2) how strong you are (according to level and eqs) and (3) how active you have been previously in guild battles participation...

regards,
    wacky