Global Need guild for your noob and earn candies? AlwaysNoob will take you in!

Discussion in 'Guilds' started by wacky, Aug 14, 2016.

1. wacky

wacky Active Member

do you have noobs you created for storage and are guildless?
    do you have characters you stopped training and are simply for storage now?
    are you in a guild who doesn't play guild battles?
    do you know you could earn 3k candies and 5x miracle cubes monthly (assuming we get to top 100 guild -- which is VERY easy to achieve) with your noob from guild battles per character? (but the game requires u to complete at least 10 guild battles, win or lose, in order to qualify for the reward i believe... so remember to contribute...!)
    if you have any noobs idling around, don't waste them and join AlwaysNoob now!

there is no level requirement nor a limit of how many of your characters you can add to the guild (of cos, subjected to vacancy).

the only requirements are:
    - UPDATED REQUIREMENT (25 Nov 2016): to contribute to guild battles (at least one attack, defence not counted) or remain active within a week... i.e. if you are not active and did not contribute to guild battles u MAY be kicked out after 7 days... due to the frequent requests i get... you will no longer be immune to kick out after 7 days inactivity (unless you informed me in advance)... i will judge who to kick out.. some criteria i look at in deciding whether to kick: your level (and overall eqs), whether you have set guild defences, and how long you have been inactive...
    - setup guild defenses once you joined the guild
    - participate in guild battles 3x daily for each of your noob (optional, but highly encouraged to). don't have to win since points are awarded for losing too. As long as we can hit top 100 guilds in guild battle monthly we will get 3k candies and 5x miracle cubes at the end of the season. (And judging by the guild battles, it is VERY easy to get top 100)
    - if you happened to be busy and need to be inactive for period of time, please leave message in message board if you do not wish to be kicked out...

and of cos, those who have mains are welcome to join too...! and if your main join, you will be given jr master position.

UPDATE (25 Nov 2016): Guild is pretty full at the moment... you could still try to apply or PM me if you wish to join... I will kick inactives out from time to time...

regards,
    wacky

Last edited: Nov 24, 2016
    bermontoto, chouwa and emozaiii like this.
  2. wacky

wacky Active Member

since the guild requires to min of 20 members to start guild battle, i have modified the guild requirements to allow ppl to add in inactive noobs... but if guild is full and new members want to join... purging will be done on inactives who did not contribute to guild battles...

regards,
    wacky

3. GoPeds

GoPeds Member

Is this pmsea?

4. wacky

wacky Active Member

nope... as the subject says... it's for global...

SEA doesn't have guild battles yet... besides the rewards might not be the same when it comes...

regards,
    wacky

5. wacky

wacky Active Member

my guild originally was meant to simply for myself to farm for candies... so i wanted to recruit enough ppl to form min 20 pax in order to start guild battle...

in the end it attracted more interest than expected...! hence i will add in extra rule meant to purge inactive outs from time to time...

- to contribute to guild battles (at least one attack, defence not counted) or remain active within a week... i.e. if you are not active and did not contribute to guild battles u will be kicked out after 7 days... and if you did contribute to guild battle(s) means you will be immune to kick out until end of the month/season... at the start of the new

regards,
    wacky

6. Primal Maximal

Primal Maximal Member

I'd like to try! I totally wanna, but I'm not sure I'll be able to contribute much (if the Guild Battles have specified timings, cuz I operate according to IST and I have school from 11:30 pm to 6:30 pm (though I fun have school till 2nd of next month)... So....can I enter? Cuz I also wanna find places for farming Honor Marks starting from Perion...and I've been looking for one for sooo long....

I'm a lvl 25 Blaze Wizard named Agniona and have not defeated Stumpy yet...I'm waiting it out...

7. wacky

wacky Active Member

we are currently full... and there are a couple of ppl queuing to enter as well... unless there are people who self quit from the guild... i doubt there will be vacancies for at least a week...

regards,
    wacky

8. wacky

wacky Active Member

also... considering the increasing popularity of the guild... starting of next month i will have new rule to kick inactives who do not login after 7 days (without advanced notice) even if he/she does contribute to guild battles... this is to prevent ppl who are quitting (or have quitted the game) from getting guild rewards -- which could have been awarded to someone else...

regards,
    wacky

9. Primal Maximal

Primal Maximal Member

Okay, totally accepted. I'll be waiting! I can wait a lot!

10. wacky

wacky Active Member

i have sent you a PM...

regards,
    wacky

11. Roselleon

Roselleon New Member

I'm totally new to PMS, and so far I really like it and intend on playing it a lot. I'm a level 28 shade, ign NyctoRose.
    I would love to join if it is possible. If not, then I understand.

12. wacky

wacky Active Member

we are currently full... sunless someone leaves the guild... gets kicked out by me... or when we level up and expands.... otherwise i can't add anyone else... sorry about that...

regards,
    wacky

13. Roselleon

Roselleon New Member

Thats okay! I can totally wait if necessary. Ifnothing else, I'd love to be friends with you

14. Primal Maximal

Primal Maximal Member

Well, thanks for shoving me into the guild! I'll try not to disappoint. Guide's honour!

Whee, I loved the Guild Battle, even though I didn't win any (damn, but it was still fun). I really gotta change my defense status in the morn though. Ugh. Though the points do look bright on our side though (wink wink)

Thankies!
    Primal Max

15. Elchardian

Elchardian New Member

What level are you? If you are below lvl 100 then don't really think about it :) most of the guild battler are lvl 150. It is hardto win unless you have good strategy and equip

If you are lvl 150 then try farm some rare equips. Trust me, I only have 3 / 4 rare equips but still managed to beat lvl 150 even if it has full max defense hehe :D

16. Primal Maximal

Primal Maximal Member

Lvl 112, Dad put curfew on the phone so I can't find enuff time to level up my character. I still try to, and with me being in India, working around the UCT and IST takes a bit of time and calculation. Not counting the Daylight Savings. Also, there's my 3-yr brother too, and just one Smartphone in my home. Ugh.
    And I wish I had enough candies to afford a pet, but I don't. I dun think anyone in my family's gonna approve for that, so I can't pay for one...

17. Elchardian

Elchardian New Member

Aww ._. I tought you were having more time than you are right now. But do you have any laptop or Computer :/? If you have then you can use bluestack so you don't have to online from your handphone hihihi

Well, like wacky said. As long as you can afford 10 battles in 1 month, you will get 3k candies per character (no matter ho many points you have)

18. Roselleon

Roselleon New Member

Thank you for accepting me into your guild! I tried guild battles and even though I lost it was still fun.

PS: idk anything about setting up guild defenses since I'm still very new. Can someone tell me how?

19. wacky

wacky Active Member

you can refer to this guide: http://pocketmaplestoryforum.com/threads/a-comprehensive-i-hope-guild-battle-guide.1836/

for the guild defenses you will have to setup before the guild battle starts... i normally don't initiate guild battles too early... so when guild battles end at 0000hrs GMT... u have few hours to setup your defenses....

as for battles... it depends on who we meet... strong guilds full or high levels and all setup with guild defenses would be quite tough to beat if you are not high level enough with good equips... but if there are many guilds who have low level as well... and some of them didn't setup guild defenses.... so before u start any battles u might want to go and survey every member in that guild first... and choose one who you think you can defeat...

regards,
    wacky

20. Roselleon

Roselleon New Member

Okay I sent up my defenses :)