1. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested send NeoCHI a conversation.
    Dismiss Notice

(Moved to QnA)

Discussion in 'Guides' started by goto124, Dec 29, 2016.

1. goto124

goto124 New Member

I already read this thread: http://pocketmaplestoryforum.com/threads/autoing-for-all-special-spirit-stones-xenon-merc.812/

Thing is, I lack the candies to use pets. My Xenon can survive the hidden map from Streetlight Row (despite the lack of good equips*), but autoing without a pet does no good since loot isn't picked up. I tried phone flip trick (on Android) since AB flipping for dim stones worked really well, but the loot doesn't drop at a consistent place and thus I don't always pick up the spirit stones.

What's the best way to farm dim spirit stones for my crafting? While we're at it, how do I farm for the other special spirit stones (normal, odd, etc)? Dungeons aren't an option since I don't have many candies and thus few mirrors.

* How do I get a lvl 1 +2 Ring and lvl 1 +2 pirate outfit? I know the ring comes from crafting, my main (lvl 43 AB) has 58 Mastery in accessory crafting and is stuck there because I don't have enough dim special spirit stones, but I don't know exactly what stats the ring and outfit should have. Or how to get the outfit.

emozaiii likes this.
  2. Olivea

Olivea Well-Known Member

http://pocketmaplestoryforum.com/threads/crafting-recipe-stat-database.1587/ < For farming other stones. The database in that thread will give you a better idea of what you're doing.

Without a pet, your best bet is to manually farm the stones so you can pick up the drops
    Rings and equips can come from drops, dungeons, or capsule machine. +1/+2, etc are by using scrolls which are found in the cash shop. For low level items, I'd use the blue meso scrolls

emozaiii likes this.
  3. goto124

goto124 New Member

Thank you so much! Since I'm manually farming, there's little point to spending candies on scrolls and equipment, right?

emozaiii and Olivea like this.
  4. Olivea

Olivea Well-Known Member

Oh god no, not until you're lvl 150 with the gear of your liking. Definitely go through that spreadsheet and look at the stat ranges. I know Meistering sucks, but it's worth it for what we have at the moment.

emozaiii likes this.