1. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested send NeoCHI a conversation.
    Dismiss Notice

Mercedes or Angelic Buster

Discussion in 'Q&A' started by Olivier, Oct 28, 2016.

1. Olivier

Olivier New Member

Or Blaze Wizard a good choose?
    Witch one should I start next? and why
    Do you have a guide for skills and Stats
    My DS just turn 150

Last edited: Oct 28, 2016
  2. Rokura

Rokura New Member

I can't speak for Angelic Buster or Blaze Wizard, but I have found Mercedes to be very straight forward and fun. You can do some decent damage and bossing just by following the general guides for stat/skill build (even as an unfunded player).

3. wacky

wacky Active Member

well it helps to describe more on what sort of criteria are you looking at for your next char for ppl to give better advice..? and why do you limit down your choices to AB/cedes/blaze...?

anyway i could only comment about AB... for mercedes i only have a low level nub and didn't train her to high lvl... and my blaze wizard created just to farm candies currently... i have no time to lvl up so many chars at once so mercedes and blaze wizard are at best in my future roadmap...

regards,
    wacky

4. DoctorVictory

DoctorVictory Member

Well, my main is mercedes, but I think you should make an AB.
    Assuming that you are f2p, you probably want to do well in dojo for the extra cash or just the extra miracle cubes. And, with no high level mobbing char (like DB or Mech) you probably wont be getting meister anytime soon. Than you'll probably want to choose between AB or mercedes for their dps and the ability to do well in dojo with very minimal funding.
    I believe at the higher levels, mercedes will have higher base damage, but they are always at the mercy of their defense. They are vulnerable to death if their defense is too low, especially in dojo. To get sufficient defense, you'll want meister equipment or VIP buffs. So, probably not the most viable for unfunded.
    AB do a little less base dps, but they make up for it with invincibility when they use their bossing skill. This invincibility will allow you to just spec for offense in dojos, because with some practice, you will never get hit by bosses. Additionally, ABs have a decent mobbing skill and they do not use mana (mercedes use up a lot of mana pots).
    In terms of leveling the characters, AB and mercedes are pretty much the same, except mercedes have to use alternative/less efficient spots for afk flip training. But mercedes do very well in manual training if you have the mesos or hp/mp pots to train like this.
    I think in terms of fun, blaze wizard is probably the most fun, just because she has lots of interesting skills. Mercedes is probably a close second.

-AlwaysCrit

wacky likes this.
  5. wacky

wacky Active Member

personally i agree with AB too... i myself started off with DS as 1st char and AB as 2nd... as far as mobbing is concerned... AB is very good at mobbing too... plus having good mobility... she is my main char for farming OSSS and earning mesos via ToT dungeon these days...

regards,
    wacky

6. Rokura

Rokura New Member

It would appear that I made the wrong class to be my main... haha... :eek:

But it is a game after all. It is important to find a class that you'll find fun to play!!! Every class has a different play style... you should test around to see which one is more for you.

7. Olivier

Olivier New Member

blaze wizard is very bad at auto attack because, it hit with is weapon.. And because I've done all INT BW, i'M not able to do any auto attack

8. Artemi

Artemi Member

AB for free players. Any class if you are VIP 6+.

9. derpydm

derpydm Member

Being an unfunded player in SEA, if everything is similar to global and if you have alot of time, use your ds to fund for pots and manual train a full dex ab (outside the obvious times where there are superior flip auto spots) if not 2str1dex ab will allow you to auto combat and you can restat to full dex once you hit 150.
    mercs are quite squishy if you don't have good defense due to the fact that the main DPS skill ishtars ring doesn't give you invincibility while soul res does. if you can account for the defense go for amerc if not train an ab first.