Meister Crafting question

Discussion in 'Equipment & Skills' started by Bossermax, Oct 27, 2016.

1. Bossermax

Bossermax New Member

Is there a fast way to get Unique/Legendary grade spirit stones?

I've been doing the daily boss for them but it's really dragging out and I want to get 140 gear asap it takes way too long.

Does anyone have any tips?

Also I heard if you "Trash" unique or legendary gear it will give you a spirit stone? or is this a lie? Is there any way to get the stones through unique/legendary equips that I don't need?

Any replies are appreciated!

2. Shallow

Shallow Member

Doing boss arena gives you more, if you do multiple characters they get sent to mailbox and you get the stones really fast.

Trashing is another mechanic I can't speak on, I don't know if it's in GPMS yet. In KPMS yea you can break down your equips for stones.

Bossermax likes this.
  3. Olivea

Olivea Well-Known Member

Disassembly is not in global yet. Current ways to obtain unique and legendary stones in global is boss arena, sanctum, daily dungeon, and level 10 guild Treasury dungeon. Fastest way is to do boss arena on all characters above level 120 and collect the rewards on the character needing them.

Bossermax likes this.
  4. Bossermax

Bossermax New Member

Thank you so much guys, I had no idea you can claim the stones on a different character from the mail. I've been claiming them on each individual one. I'll give it a try :)

Olivea likes this.