1. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested send NeoCHI a conversation.
    Dismiss Notice

Mechanic

Discussion in 'Guides' started by Maniac, Jan 20, 2016.

1. Kingzor

Kingzor New Member

I think there are quite a few bugs with mechanic along with the jump ability not dealing damage on landing.

2. BlackL0tix

BlackL0tix Member

I dont think its supposed to, you cant level it past 1, so im assuming they changed it for us so that it would be similar to the other classes skills that do the same thing. We just have to level it.

Lynsy likes this.
  3. kramsys

kramsys Member

Anyone tried dojo with missile tank in siege mode? Also, does mech do better than DB when farming dungeons?

4. BlackL0tix

BlackL0tix Member

As long as you have seige mode active the cost per attack goes by the seige mode ability, so having 15+ MP Steal with level 18+ missile tank will give you infinite mana. The damage is pretty good as well. And if you can get enough HP Steal like around 20+ which isn't hard with one of the pets, you can steal 180 Hp/Sec, and since invincibility frames after being hit are 2-3 seconds (Someone correct me on that) you can steal like 360-540 HP Between hits. So you'd still need potions but less often. It does great damage if you can get your satellites out and have your bot factory going at the same time. I'm going to test out a different build that's more based around siege tank and test.

5. James

James Member

a question. I found that there is no damage increase for Mech:Siege Mode at max level but it increase the cost of normal attack.
    If this the case, is it not worth to max the skill?

6. BlackL0tix

BlackL0tix Member

No leveling it to 10 is sufficient so you can get missile tank. There's no damage increase for leveling it further.

7. Prelude

Prelude New Member

The lag when I try to move to the next floor is annoying.

Basically, any floor that takes more than one minute to complete will result in more than at least 15 seconds to move on. This lag often results in me disconnecting from parties to getting no points in dojo.

This glitch only happens if you use siege mode for a certain period of time. Sent a ticket already, but have not had a response for five days already.

8. BlackL0tix

BlackL0tix Member

Been experiencing this as well though i have narrowed it down to being directly linked with the amount of lines of MP/HP steal happen. Taking off both completely will fix the lag entirely however this is still a game breakign bug because much of the strategy behind missile tank requires the constant MP/HP steal you get from items. Ive sent in a ticket already and only received a response pointing to network instability dispite me being clear that i have a computer science degree and the lag happens on a hardwired device with 100Mbps download and 50Mbps upload.

9. akemd

akemd New Member

I also have the same problem about the lag, in my case sometimes using siege mode with mp/hp steal in normal maps cause me to be disconnected from the game :((

send a ticket already, no response though...

10. Malygos

Malygos New Member

I tested it out.. the damage does go up but not by much. Given car levels and how many hit's you do on a boss, there is some merit to max it

11. Bustergod42

Bustergod42 Member

Would it be better to take all the points that go into luk for crit chance, and put them into dex? I was just thinking about doing this since you mainly only use siege mode for bossing and when in siege mode it's 100% crit chance. Or did I read something wrong? Any Feedback would be great!
    IGN:mechgod710-lvl141

12. Malygos

Malygos New Member

It depends what you plan on doing with your mech and how funded you are. It is relatively easy to hit max crit rate with equips either way. Tinker with your build and adjust it to your preferences

13. BlackL0tix

BlackL0tix Member

Wasting stats on crit rate isnt a good idea as you will be in seige mode most of the time, and seige mode gives you 100% chance to crit. Its preferable to put the points into DEX for damage or possibly STR for survivability. With Missile tank level 30 and some decent gear you can get 100% crit chance without needing to spend any stat points into LUK.

14. Malygos

Malygos New Member

Right but if you plan on doing adv runs at all with robot and lack gear, it would still benefit you to get max crit rate.. hence why I said it depends on what you want to do and how funded you are.

If you are strictly bossing through seige then you can ignore luk

Hedgehog, Bustergod42 and Maniac like this.
  15. Bustergod42

Bustergod42 Member

Thanks! Yeah I'm strictly going for bossing so Ima go pure dex and respec at 150. 8 more Lvls to go

16. Yuval12385

Yuval12385 New Member

does giant robot SG-88 really increase in damage if you attack? it doesn't seem to do that for me..

17. Bustergod42

Bustergod42 Member

Personally haven't gotten that skill and don't think I'm gonna

18. dirtysauce

dirtysauce Member

So I recently got Utgard Pistol and am building my mechs gear for Dojo. What stats should i focus on for cubing? CAR? ATT Speed?

19. Dievold

Dievold Member

Congrats dude! Just saw your mech stats and if I am not mistaken, you could be the strongest Mech right now. I think the order of priorities should be CAR>ATT>SPD.

I have a question, I have saved up about 40 super premium capsule tickets. I was wondering if I can only win the prizes shown or if I can win other prizes not shown?

20. dirtysauce

dirtysauce Member

I believe its all random, but I could be wrong.