1. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested send NeoCHI a conversation.
    Dismiss Notice

Global Looking for a active guild.

Discussion in 'Guilds' started by Xalick, Oct 22, 2016.

1. Xalick

Xalick New Member

Started to play recently. But non stop. Got to lvl 133 with my ds. But decided that class weren't for me. So now I switched to shade. Just started with it. It's just lvl 64. But I really love that class. i feel a bit lonely tho. If anyone would have me my in game name is Xalick. And I will be active I promise u that.

2. Olivea

Olivea Well-Known Member

Scar recently opened up to add more members :) Feel free to check our thread. We're a bit different than most guilds, and certainly not for everyone. But, if our guild interests you, shoot me a message and we'll chat.

3. Xalick

Xalick New Member

Allright. Thank you for the reply :). I would be glad to join. Have ms on 24/7 and I'm well over 18. Soon 30 :(

Olivea likes this.
  4. Olivea

Olivea Well-Known Member

Oooooo well it's been almost a week since, so I'll have to take a look at the guild roster to see if we still have room :p some people have been shifting characters around and whatnot, plus picked up a few new people since then. I'll take a look this evening and see what I can come up with