1. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested send NeoCHI a conversation.
    Dismiss Notice

Level 113 ab needs help..

Discussion in 'General' started by HJHJ123, Dec 30, 2016.

1. HJHJ123

HJHJ123 New Member

so right now I am stuck at tot. Can't really auto flip as I don't wanna spend on a hp pet.. So I am worrying which dungeon should I farm to get more better eqs.. As for my build I followed the dps build from the guide page. Any advice will be appreciate! :)

emozaiii likes this.
  2. kurosan

kurosan New Member

Seriously, Dont spend any $ on this game at this time. It has chances of shutting down since it has been quiet for 2 months almost going 3. Even the admins on facebook has already silenced they're probably might just squeezing money to the remaining players.

3. DraiNN

DraiNN New Member

Crafting items won't be good for you now unless they will be meister.
    I suggest you to do fusing to get decent purple items(sometimes you even get unique).
    Yet, you do need to start getting into leveling up your mastery crafting so it won't be pain in the ass when you reach level 150 or even 140, because mastery takes a lot of spirit stones grinding which take some time to get.
    the way i dealt with it is simply doing 5-20 dungeons a day each day and now i'm a little bit more than half of the way close to achieving my mastery all the way up and i won't have to bother with it in the future.
    here's a guid that explains where to get spirit stones-
    http://pocketmaplestoryforum.com/threads/spirit-stones.99/
    Also for the first stones(dim spirit stones) you should use this method
    http://pocketmaplestoryforum.com/threads/efficient-dim-spirit-stone-farming.708/

emozaiii likes this.
  4. gankmebabe

gankmebabe Active Member

Game is shutting down. With this kind of Inactivity, I wonder if they have more than 50 daily active players. This is the last version of the game. No more update anymore.

5. Tyler

Tyler Active Member

@gankmebabe are you seriously using proxys to post here after you were IP banned from the forum? Watch yourself. Nexon has also said the game isn't shutting down, but you normally just come on here to stir the pot so I don't know why I expected any less. Please don't push your luck again.