1. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested send NeoCHI a conversation.
    Dismiss Notice

Korean pocket maplestory

Discussion in 'General' started by natThegrape, Jan 15, 2016.

1. natThegrape

natThegrape New Member

so basically I'm interested to play the kpms and I want to see the differences between that and global. Does anyone know how to go about getting Korean pocket maplestory on iOS?

2. xavier130

xavier130 New Member

There is the +12 mechanic in KPMS, which is what most GPMS people think is the biggest powercreep. +11 and +12 can increase equips base stat increase hugely.

E.g Rare weapon has +3 attack speed, +6 crit dmg. Typical +12 weapon has +? Att speed(not sure) and +80 crit dmg(!!)

However +11 requires two +10 weapons which take a lot of mesoes and +12 even more. Items will not boom using meso scroll though but has a lower chance to success than candy scrolls.

KPMS has many more jobs and mechanics such as achievements and no VIP system, so more F2P friendly. ABs are therefore less overpowering and jobs are more balanced.

Cons are that rates to get >Unique from Advanced dungeons are lowered and your ABs cant just cheese through everything.

You can download KPMS by making a korean Itunes account and searching "Kakao Pocket Maplestory". Highly recommended that you link to a Kakao Talk account as before i did that, my accounts always got deleted everytime the app restarts.

neoteh likes this.
  3. japal3

japal3 New Member

hi pocket maplestory and kpms is going away forever.