1. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested send NeoCHI a conversation.
    Dismiss Notice

Inactive game?

Discussion in 'Quests and Dungeons' started by souff, Nov 15, 2016.

1. souff

souff New Member

Im level 40 and when I go to find other players nobody ever comes up. Is nobody doing the low level dungeons?

2. wacky

wacky Active Member

you won't see anyone else in dungeons... only in towns can you see others...

regards,
    wacky

3. souff

souff New Member

Hey Wacky thankyou but what I mean is shouldnt I be able to team up with others to do the dungeon together?

4. wacky

wacky Active Member

sorry... not sure if i understood the original question correctly... so i might have been misleading... if you are doing those dungeons that require the mirrors to enter and you battle a boss at the end for rewards... yes u can invite your friends to team up with to do together... but those dungeons aqua road and lower are usually not worth the effort to do...

but i was assuming when you mentioned "dungeons" you are referring to the regular maps that you train and do your quests in... those regular maps you won't see anybody and cannot team up with anybody to train with... PMS is not quite the same as regular maplestory on PC.... there is a maplestory M in korea that is closest to the PC version where you can team up with ppl to train in regular maps... but there is no english version of that yet...

regards,
    wacky

5. Olivea

Olivea Well-Known Member

That quick start thing to find other people dungeoning hardly works. Best place to meet other players is in town in the main channels and via megaphones. (or here.)
    Lower levels are a little lonely IMO. Once you hit lvl 100+ you tend to run into more folks :)

6. souff

souff New Member

Thanks guys still grinding! My luminous is using so many mp pots haha

7. derpydm

derpydm Member

I wouldn't reccomend getting a luminous as your first character due to the fact that it requires funding for pots. You might want to raise an AB or DS as with proper equips those do not require pots (AB doesn't use MP and soul resonance is great with enough lifesteal, my DS has only average MP steal and both demon impact and raven storm steal back enough MP to completely negate the MP use.)
    It IS doable, just not reccomended.

Olivea likes this.
  8. Olivea

Olivea Well-Known Member

^ I agree with that. Funding might be a little rough

9. souff

souff New Member

Ill buy some candies eventually ^__^

10. wacky

wacky Active Member

11. derpydm

derpydm Member

If you buy candies, make sure to buy the longest premium pack. Gives you the most candies to money ratio and promotes you to VIP 4. Extend the premium pack if you want the buffs, which imo if you're gonna spend on candies you may as well get the buffs which make you OP as hell. For example, 30% (first tier vip buff) may not seem like much, but it's the difference between "you can't auto here" to "this area is too ez send me to MK already"

12. Artemi

Artemi Member

Or just use the trick to stay in Eclipse mode forever and not use potions...

13. vannt93

vannt93 Member

Tôi đồng ý với : D lol

Last edited: May 26, 2017