1. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested send NeoCHI a conversation.
    Dismiss Notice

In need of translation from Korean

Discussion in 'Q&A' started by Primal Maximal, Feb 18, 2017.

1. Primal Maximal

Primal Maximal Member

I've recently decided to enter the world of kMPS, and......I dunno Korean. I love the awesomeness kMPS has, and like it better than GMPS (I never was a fan of games that go hard on people who don't pay and....this is a really poor country, and due to a recent accident, we presently don't have a source of income), but I never learnt Korean.

I need your help on this....can someone either translate the pics I'm gonna upload here or provide a list of normal missions?

Screenshot_2017-02-18-19-18-55.png Screenshot_2017-02-18-19-19-12.png Screenshot_2017-02-18-19-19-20.png

Oh, if I can find a translator here.....can I make this into a thread that provides translations? I mean, there are still some stuff that I'm confused about......

Ooh, and I'm loving Aran.

emozaiii likes this.
  2. emozaiii

emozaiii Member

Go to facebook , and join vnfamily group..best group i've seen ! The leader is huy hoang .. @VSpiritV .. The guild in game is vnfamily

3. Arcane

Arcane Active Member

Yes, I don't know Spirit personally, but he's really knowledgeable in all parts of kPMS. Make sure to check him out.