1. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested send NeoCHI a conversation.
    Dismiss Notice

[Important] Terms of Service and Rules

Discussion in 'General' started by Sonder, Nov 8, 2015.

1. Sonder

Sonder CEO

The Pocketmaplestory Forums are a great place to read official announcements, post questions and share comments with maple enthusiasts, maple fans and fellow staff members.

We want our members to feel free to engage with others and discuss about Pocketmaplestory or any related topics that could interest IOS players, Android fans or any people interested in Pocketmaplestory. In order to maintain the forums relevant and manageable for our team, we’d like you to review the forums rules and guidelines first and follow them when contributing to the platform. Members who do not agree with or violate the general code of conduct will be temporarily suspended or banned from the Pocketmaplestory Forums. Additional accounts created to circumvent this will be suspended or banned accordingly.

1. Netiquette
    Violations of these rules are worth 1 warning point each.

1.1 Thread title
    Your thread title should be legible, informative and should relate to the content of your thread.

1.2 Choice of subforum
    Post your thread in the relevant subforum. Ask yourself "if I were looking for this thread, is this the first place I would try to find it?".

1.3 Pointless & off-topic
    Discuss the topic as defined in the original post. "TL;DR", "first!" and similarly useless posts fall under this rule, too.

1.4 No ads
    The Pocketmaplestory forums is not an ad space/fundraiser. Posts intending to sell a product or service will be deleted. Multiple infractions in a short period will be considered spamming and subject to temporary or permanent bans. If you want to do a give-away, contact a moderator to ask permission first. In general, if it benefits the community, we don't mind - if it only benefits you, we do.

2. Code of Conduct
    Members should post in a way that is respectful of other users. The following actions will be prohibited from the Pocketmaplestory Forums:
    • Using inappropriate language including sexually explicit, violent as well as offensive content.
    • Showing a lack of respect and tolerance towards any forums members.
    • Attacking personally forums members based on religious, racial, political beliefs or any offensive reasons that are not related to the topic of this forum.
    • “Doxxing” or threatening to reveal personal details of other users. You are advised not to reveal personal information about yourself in the forum.
    • Posting malware/phishing websites and other content that is strictly harmful.
    Members who fail to respect the aforementioned code of conduct will be sanctioned/banned from the Pocketmaplestory Forums and their posted content will be permanently removed.

3. Search similar threads before posting or creating a new discussion
    New joiners are strongly advised to use search function before starting a new discussion. Other members may have already shared about the specific subject or addressed the question you are about to ask. If you post a thread that is very similar to already posted ones, it may get merged or closed by the moderation team.

4. Writing guidelines
    Threads should be clear and include appropriate and descriptive subjects in order to provide more understanding to fellow members. The Pocketmaplestory is an English speaking community in general, so members are asked to post only in English. However, if you prefer a language that is not English, feel free to discuss in our regional sub-forums.

5. Editing / Closing / Deleting Threads
    The moderation team reserves the right to edit, merge, close or delete any thread at any time in case a post breaks guidelines. You will receive a notification explaining the reason why a thread has been modified or closed. If you are unhappy with decisions made by moderators, firstly seek out the moderator responsible for an explanation. If that discussion is not fruitful, refer to an administrator. Their decision will be final.

Warnings
    Warning points are given for certain infractions detailed above. The point of a warning is to alert you to the fact that you broke the rules, but to allow you to continue to post. If you accumulate 5 warning points, you will be temporarily banned for 1 day. At 10 points, you will be banned for a week. At 20it’s a month and at 30 we will ban you permanently. Warning points expire two months after they have been awarded.

Thank you,

- Sonder

2. Sonder

Sonder CEO

Reserved. @NeoCHI please pin/sticky this to the top

Last edited: Nov 8, 2015
    DashieX3 and Naruto like this.
  3. Sonder

Sonder CEO

Trophy System
    1. 1
      First Message
      Post a message somewhere on the site to receive this.

2. 2
      Somebody Likes You
      Somebody out there liked one of your messages. Keep posting like that for more!

3. 5
      Keeps Coming Back
      30 messages posted. You must like it here!

4. 10
      Can't Stop!
      You've posted 100 messages. I hope this took you more than a day!

5. 10
      I Like It a Lot
      Your messages have been liked 25 times.

6. 15
      Seriously Likeable!
      Content you have posted has attracted 100 likes.

7. 20
      Addicted
      1,000 messages? Impressive!

8. 20
      Can't Get Enough of Your Stuff
      Your content has been liked 250 times.

9. 30
      I LOVE IT!
      Content you have posted has attracted 500 likes.

Last edited: Nov 8, 2015
    malcolm lofton, DashieX3 and Naruto like this.
  4. Sonder

Sonder CEO

Reserved.

5. Sonder

Sonder CEO

Reserved.

6. Sonder

Sonder CEO

Reserved.

7. DashieX3

DashieX3 New Member

I like your signature! I wonder if I can use it to! Probably shouldn't but, is it in the rules?

8. Sonder

Sonder CEO

I'm ok with it. Go for it! :)

9. deadfetus

deadfetus New Member

How do you have 43 trophy points

10. Maniac

Maniac Well-Known Member

Because he's been awarded with 1-6 which is 1+2+5+10+10+15 = 43 Trophys

Sonder likes this.
  11. Sonder

Sonder CEO

Thanks for answering that @Maniac

12. etchan

etchan New Member

Where can I check when my 30 days premium pack will be expire?

13. Sonder

Sonder CEO

It should show the numbers of days left.

etchan likes this.
  14. KellysauR

KellysauR Active Member

Otherwise try to buy another one and it will show you how many days you have to "extend"