1. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested send NeoCHI a conversation.
    Dismiss Notice

im stuck in mushroom kingdom at level 105

Discussion in 'General' started by roi apelbaum, Dec 28, 2015.

1. roi apelbaum

roi apelbaum New Member

i finished my boss earlier than expected and now im in mushroom kingdom the monsters are killing me in the first hit and i need to go back to killing level 120 monsters but i dont know how to advance the town from orbis

2. Forexal

Forexal New Member

Go back through to orbis, use your map to find the 'area portal lights' and progress all of the way back through every town by walking.
    At every town, grab an optional quest, which will allow you to freely teleport to any town without scrolls.

Train at Temple Of Time hidden map until 130.... thats what I've been doing since 112. 128 right now.

3. roi apelbaum

roi apelbaum New Member

why cant i find the spot you mentioned on my map

4. Forexal

Forexal New Member

When at the mushroom Kingdom, in the first town, go through the odd portal.

5. Joebellio1

Joebellio1 New Member

Ive been wondering what to do. Im lvl 121 xenon and green mushrooms are doing 8k damage to me and i only have 4k hp. So back to the temple of time it is i suppose... :(

6. LoiusXXI

LoiusXXI New Member

Maybe you should consider working on your DEX stat and equipment. Equipment can either improved by crafting or gotten through dungeon.
    In the meantime, I recommend you to return to Temple of Time to level up (Try doing so in the hidden maps XD)