1. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested send NeoCHI a conversation.
    Dismiss Notice

How to beat Hiver???

Discussion in 'Q&A' started by sparklie, Dec 8, 2016.

Tags:
  1. sparklie

sparklie New Member

Hi. I am a new player, this is my first character, a level 55 angelic buster. I keep dying when I try to kill the Hiver boss in Ariant. There was once I almost killed it but suddenly just died... I was so sad! So can I ask are there any tips of defeating Hiver? Is it really necessary to level up to 62 before trying again? Because I saw some guides saying it's ok to do Hiver at level 54...

2. wacky

wacky Active Member

well it depends on your equips and amount of DEF... generally speaking the lesser DEF u have means u probably need to be higher lvl before you can take out the next boss...

and at your lvl... you wouldn't have SR yet.. u should continue to lvl and improve your eqs until u have sufficient DEF for the boss... or go hybrid STR/DEX build to have more DEF earlier...

regards,
    wacky

3. sparklie

sparklie New Member

Thanks for replying!!! Okay I somehow managed to beat Hiver yesterday at around level 56 after like 10x of dying.... Turns out you can lure him to the top of the hill so when you stand at the bottom part of the slope the laser won't hit u
    Idk how I'm supposed to do the stats thingy... but I spent a lot of STR in my earlier levels, until lately when I saw forum guides.... lol I will probably need a reset later
    I am level 63 now,,, El Nath is still very slow for farming.... sigh lol I am impatient zzz

4. derpydm

derpydm Member

generally you should reset to full dex for AB. you can flip auto for items/training. refer to http://pocketmaplestoryforum.com/threads/ab-training-spots-for-each-area.444/ for spots.

sparklie likes this.
  5. sparklie

sparklie New Member