1. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested send NeoCHI a conversation.
    Dismiss Notice

How does the channel system works? Cant find partys for any dung.

Discussion in 'Q&A' started by LaBete, Dec 23, 2016.

1. LaBete

LaBete New Member

Hello Guys,

First of all, hello! Nice to meet you all, I've been reading the forum for a week or so and I really enjoying this community. I'm an old timer, I played Maple on the beta days of GMS until the Horntail patch, but I took a break and now decided to come back.

I'm really enjoying the game, it's exactly what I needed. The only issue is that I cannot find parties. I'm currently at LVL136 as an DS and want to hunt equips on some Adv Dung and daily bosses but by myself it's way too slow. I thought it might be the channel thing, but i cannot understand how does it work.

Any tips on how to find parties?

Thanks in advance.

Regards.

2. wacky

wacky Active Member

try using mega phone to look for parties.. but frankly speaking not that many ppl hunt for these equips... since meister eqs are much better... and if u do want to hunt for them... stick to fire (easy) dungeon... which shouldn't be too difficult to solo... u just need to clear many levels...

alternatively is to farm low level rares at normal low lvl dungeons and keep fusing for the rare eqs u need...

regards,
    wacky

LaBete likes this.
  3. LaBete

LaBete New Member

Hello Wacky!

Thanks for your reply. Makes sense! Thanks for the tip!