1. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested send NeoCHI a conversation.
    Dismiss Notice

Hidden Maps

Discussion in 'Guides' started by Maniac, Nov 12, 2015.

1. Tyler

Tyler Active Member

what class are you?

2. Chaosd

Chaosd New Member

3. Chung Lee

Chung Lee New Member

Is it Mercedes and Xenon have exactly the same spot to Hidden Map?

4. nekomeow2

nekomeow2 New Member

Hai where i can find more hidden map on Edelstein?

5. noJams

noJams New Member

Hello, the hidden map for Hankies isn't just pure hankies for Xenon (or is there another entrance for xenon?). it's a mixture of manon and hankies.

6. easypeasy

easypeasy New Member

Uh guys a noob question. Does special spirit stones drop in all hidden maps? It's weird I get tonnes of special spirit stones at aquaroad but I get none in person and magatia. I'm xenon btw

7. stalkapple

stalkapple New Member

Hi guys,
    I found a hidden map with my xenon in the mines of edelstein. Screen Shot 2016-05-14 at 10.37.43 am.png Screen Shot 2016-05-14 at 10.33.18 am.png

emozaiii likes this.
  8. wacky

wacky Active Member

ok... i assume u are referring to the 2nd hidden map in ludi cos the first hidden map is in the same location as other classes...

for hidden balcony it's here:
    [​IMG]

oh but u are lvl 46 already... death teddies are level 31.. u can at most farm stones for 1 lvl from death teddies while the rest of the mobs in the map u can't get any stones from them...

regards,
    wacky

9. wacky

wacky Active Member

assuming global.. yes special stones drop in all hidden maps now (for any class) ... for SEA i think it's only xenon that get special stones for now...

regards,
    wacky

10. emozaiii

emozaiii Member

Hello ^^ , just asking,any one know where starting town,pantheon hidden map located?thnxxxxx

11. wacky

wacky Active Member

i don't think pantheon has got a hidden map... or at least recently I tried looking for one at every possible spot (with my AB on SEA) and I couldn't find one...

regards,
    wacky

emozaiii likes this.
  12. emozaiii

emozaiii Member

Dear wacky ,
    Thank you for answering XD

13. EeZhen

EeZhen New Member

Sometimes i will stuck in the middle while auto combat in sharp cliff xD

14. Derpy

Derpy Member

El Nath is a horrible place for manual and more so for autocombat. Kill Rex asap and get to Orbis for easier levelling. The lich and coolie zombie hidden map at 18-20F is awesome.

emozaiii likes this.
  15. jappo

jappo New Member

Can anyone confirm where the LKC hidden map is for Mercedes? Can't find it at the spot posted here, so probably at a different spot? Thanks.

emozaiii likes this.
  16. GoPeds

GoPeds Member

Do you have hidden map info on Neo City and map after that city?

emozaiii likes this.
  17. Primal Maximal

Primal Maximal Member

Um...hey! I found another in Perion! Here's the entrance: Screenshot_2016-09-28-19-22-16.png
    Was just jumping around as a Blaze Wizard when I discovered this one. Its just above the location where you discovered an entrance.

Not sure if it works for other classes though. My other two chars have already beaten Stumpy and moved on, and I am a freeloader living in a country where 1$ has a reallllly high value, so I can't have other character slots yet.

So....can anyone else confirm this? I gotta go back (after a few hours when my mom'll let me play again) if the entrance provided by Maniac points to the same hidden map as this one or not, and my phone has 1% battery left atm, so seeya!
    ====*====**====*====

EDIT: Hmm...Demonochhio (did I spell his/her name right?) was right, there are different entrances in Perion depending on the class. I'm assuming both of them lead to Hidden Cave, and while the one provided by Maniac is for ABs, the one I gave here is for the Blaze Wizard. Ooh, I'm still feeling so giddy cuz I posted something that actually might help someone! Yay!

Ooh, I have a fast charger! The only reason I was able to confirm this...wheeeeee!

I think I lost my mind cuz I was able to post something useful. Seeya!

Last edited: Sep 28, 2016
    emozaiii likes this.
  18. wacky

wacky Active Member

oh ya... keep forgetting to post this... recently created a DB... and yes there is a hidden map in kerning city... and here it is:

where the entrance is located:
    [​IMG]

the hidden map:
    [​IMG]

regards,
    wacky

emozaiii likes this.
  19. Primal Maximal

Primal Maximal Member

Oh, I'm not sure if Kinesis is out for GMPS, and if it is, here's two hidden maps that I've found....Here's the first one.

In the first town for Kinesis [Dunno the exact name, its in Korean and I can't read it]... Screenshot_2017-02-19-15-41-23.png

emozaiii likes this.
  20. Primal Maximal

Primal Maximal Member

I've recently gotten into kPMS after going in and out of GPMS, and there I've found two hidden maps that might also work in kMPS if Kinesis is out yet. If it is, then awesome! If not, then.....I do hope its out soon.

I'm going off topic.... What I wanted to say is that I've found two Hidden maps while playing with my Kinecer (my Kinesis). I might be vague cuz I don't know how to read Korean.....here it is.

In the first town for Kinesis,
    Screenshot_2017-02-19-15-41-23.png
    And the map itself,
    Screenshot_2017-02-19-15-42-29.png

And in the next town for Kinesis [Its not Perion, I've been in Perion so many times that I even have the layout memorized]
    Screenshot_2017-02-19-19-07-00.png
    And the map it leads to,
    Screenshot_2017-02-19-19-07-15.png

It doesn't follow a completely different path though. Kinesis's third map is Ludibridum (did I spell it right?), on which I am stuck right now...
    [Sorry dudes and dudettes, tried using Google Translate for translations but it showed nothing on the Map titles....]

Attached Files:

styluck, emozaiii and DaFoWaxNex like this.