1. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested send NeoCHI a conversation.
    Dismiss Notice

Global Help me and be my friend pls

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Elovera, Apr 1, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Elovera

Elovera New Member

hi!

I broke my laptop a while back so i had to find some other ways to feed my maplestory addiction. Pocket ms is already so different from everything that im used to because of its form but also because I havent really played anything else than v62 and v83 private servers.
    (needless to say, im lost af send help pls ty)

so yeah uhh
    I'm Vera, a 18 (soon 19) year old girl from Finland, I started playing maplestory when I was a kid after watching my brother play for years, but back then i couldn't speak english and didn't really understand the difference between an axe and a claw. So needless to say, my mapling back then wasn't really that successful.
    I downloaded Maplelegends (a v62 private server) in last september and since then I've been playing maple pretty actively. Now in this pocket form lol. Coming from pre big bang servers my ms information is kinda outdated and like.. idk anything about cubing and stuff so yeah send help

idk, be my friend pls x

2. Olivea

Olivea Well-Known Member

Unfortunately not a lot of active players anymore since Nexon hasn't updated the game in about 6 months :(

3. Shaazam

Shaazam New Member

sure i can help you out :) add me CaptShaazam

4. Bella

Bella New Member

Hey, feel free to add me! I played for a while when it was first released but have recently come back and created a new character. My IGN is Open :)