1. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested send NeoCHI a conversation.
    Dismiss Notice

Global Guild Skills Question + Recruiting CandyGuild

Discussion in 'Guilds' started by nowaytolose, Oct 25, 2016.

1. nowaytolose

nowaytolose Member

What is the best skill to upgrade? i know there aint "best skill" , but there is something that most people need.
    I just leveled my guild to level 2
    BTW if anyone want to join , CandyGuild ( 5~6 spots left ) , only for candys , all are jr masters , but authorizations are only guild battle.
    This guild is for candys , you can do guild battle per day with who-ever you want , i dont mind it.
    You dont have to be active all day , but make sure you're active for guild battles so you can get candys.
    Also , i have in the guild some other chars , chars that i have created from other account , so like 10~12 are unactive ( when people will want to get in to guild and ill get more chars ill kick them one by one ).

IGN : MeIsGay / GunWar.

2. Olivea

Olivea Well-Known Member

I mean, that all kinda depends on your goals. If it's just simply a guild for alts to obtain candies through guild battles, and not really worried about leveling, etc, I'd maybe focus more on the ability to add more members. Everything else is only going to benefit those that are actively playing within the guild. Honestly, all of the guild skills are nice to have.

3. wacky

wacky Active Member

i noticed there are quite a number of new guilds these days who are probably created to farm for the candies... i presumed my candy earning guide has caught on.... and i'm happy that ppl are finding it useful...

but then one thing is... if there are so many ppl creating new guilds... it might be better for the whole community that some of these guilds merge and farm together... there are guilds whom i went into battle with i saw consisting of mostly lvl 1 DS... i suspect the GM created new accounts just to have required 20 members for battle... and i think this is a waste... better if u have 12 chars in the same account in the same guild... and you could partner with another person with 12 chars and form the guild instead... that will rid 1 guild from the competition... plus a better chance of the guild to lvl up and do more battles since u have other ppl to help...

afterall... at the time when i wrote the guide there might not have more than 100 guilds doing guild battles per month so the candy rewards is pretty much guarenteed... but as ppl create more guilds means that there may be more than 100 guilds who participate in guild battles every month... so the bottom few will not get into top 100 anymore...

regards,
    wacky

4. Olivea

Olivea Well-Known Member

^ I agree with that

5. nowaytolose

nowaytolose Member

Wacky , i did follow your guide :)
    And i would like that too , but none has come to my guild :/
    If anyone want , i have space for 18 people ( currently its 22 chars , but all mine :) )

6. wacky

wacky Active Member

hmmm... nothing wrong with setting up guild urself and managing it... but if everyone rather setup his/her guild instead of joining one... then it is very hard to avoid the situation i mention... i cannot dictate who would be guild leader and who would rather follow someone's guild... afterall everyone would probably rather have their own control of the guild in this way he/she won't worry about getting ur noobs kicked out...

the lack of ppl applying to ur guild could be due to all these reasons:
    1) too many guilds (new and old) are recruiting...
    2) ppl prefer to join a "bigger" guild... so if u are not very "established" u might not get many applicants...
    3) ur guild isn't in the top XX rankings of either guild batter or MoH ranking.. if u have better ranking means u are more likely to be "seen" by ppl who randomly applies for guilds...

my guild initially hadn't had much applicants... until i start advertising in the forum AND use megaphone to advertise... and then i work up the guild level and now it is a respectable lvl 4 and consistently in top 10 ranking of guild battle... but i could enter top 10 ranking is largely because i have 4-5 lvl140-150 chars already when i started my guild (plus bunch of noobs ranking from 2x to 7x)... and i persistently do battles with all my chars that i am able to win sufficient number of battles to get into top 10...

if u don't have a few high level characters already to constantly battle for points... u will remain low in rankings and hence don't attract more ppl...

the only advice i can give u is to spend time to lvl up a few chars at the same time... better to have like a few "mid level" characters than 1 lvl150 character and whole bunch of lvl1s... because when u encounter a "small" guild with many lvl1-20 chars without guild defences set... u can earn points off all of them with ur "mid level" characters...

regards,
    wacky