1. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested send NeoCHI a conversation.
    Dismiss Notice

SEA Guild Reward Problem..

Discussion in 'Guilds' started by LoiusXXI, Dec 31, 2016.

Tags:
  1. LoiusXXI

LoiusXXI New Member

Hey guys, just wanted to check with you guys about the season reward for guild battle.
    The last guild battle ended yesterday and some of my members in the guild reported that they cannot get the season reward (Cause the button is grey and prohibit them from pressing) while others are able to get the season reward.
    May I ask why is it so?
    Moreover, as I have 2 accounts in the guild, why only 1 account receive the season reward?

emozaiii likes this.
  2. Freda

Freda New Member

Each character in the guild has to attack at least 10 times to be able to get guild battle season reward, did they all met the criteria?
    If yes, it might be a bug

emozaiii likes this.
  3. LoiusXXI

LoiusXXI New Member

Thanks for the reply. I think the fault is on our side. But can I ask...what happens if you have 2 characters (under the same account) in the same guild. In this case, if each character attack at least 10 times, will both character get the candies? Or only 1 character will get...

4. DraiNN

DraiNN New Member

you have to attack 10 times with both of them or only the one that attacked 10 times will get the reward

5. LoiusXXI

LoiusXXI New Member

Okay, noted with thanks:)

emozaiii likes this.
  6. Olivea

Olivea Well-Known Member

In global, there have been glitches where some users didn't receive rewards despite participating. Some things you can do:
    Wait a few days. I've had rewards show up late
    Submit a support ticket, though idk how Playpark would handle that versus Global.
    Try attacking in Guild Wars, then see if the button will show up. It's worked for me in the past.

Hope it helps

emozaiii likes this.
  7. marksman bryan

marksman bryan Member

All of my characters on the same account, in the same guild all participated over 30 times each with at least ten of them being wins and only one character in the guild got the rewards.

Messaged customer support and they told me my characters did not meet the participation requirements.

emozaiii likes this.
  8. emozaiii

emozaiii Member

HmHM.. For me it turned out the best !as 3 month ago I only got 6 slot char, and do the GW. End of month EA char got 3k candy so I've got 18k candy. So with that candy I buy 3 more slot which is 15k candy,balance now Is 3k candy . All 9 char do the GW 2 month ago and got 27k candy so I now I got 27k+3k=30k candy.. And like before I buy 3 more slot so now my account got all full slot(12 slot)(Yay!) with all 10 different char+2 DS . What I'm trying to say is gratefully I received all the GW monthly 3k candy reward for EA of my char lol. And u maybe know the at least 10 times ATT at GW but might want to just ATT the GW as many as u can when u got free time. And if u very busy, just find a right time to ATT for GW at the 10 days before end of that season, or 10 last GW for that season.. Okay I hope all of you Maplers for success!! XD

Olivea likes this.
  9. wacky

wacky Active Member

ok last month i didn't play much... some of my chars did attack for 10 times at least... some failed to reach 10 attacks... and a few of these i think together with defense might have reached 10 times... but none of them received rewards while the characters that did attack 10 times at least gotten rewards...

so i'd say if u want to ensure you get rewards u HAVE to attack at least 10 times... the defenses doesn't count...

regards,
    wacky

emozaiii likes this.