1. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested send NeoCHI a conversation.
    Dismiss Notice

SEA Guild (EDMW) to giveaway...!

Discussion in 'Guilds' started by wacky, Oct 28, 2016.

1. wacky

wacky Active Member

yes... i am looking for someone to take over as guild leader for my guild in SEA (so if you are from global don't bother applying) simply because i don't have time for both global and SEA anymore... i used to alternate between focusing on SEA and global depending on which side giving me motivation.. but global now has sustained my interests and i've gone so far into global that i just lose motivation to develop my SEA account anymore... plus i don't have time as i have something called "real life" to managed too... afterall i am not a full time mapler... otherwise i would be able to manage both global and SEA...

ok so basically my guild EDMW is started by someone else who assigned me as guild leader because he thinks i have experience in global prior to SEA launch so he made me leader...

but the guild is basically dead now... other than 1 member (who never speaks) still login from time to time (and of cos myself) ... the rest of the members have not logged on for over 30 days...

i thought it would be a waste to abandon the guild like that... even though the guild is only level 2 (at 63.33%)...

but to anyone who want to start a guild... here is the thing... what you do get when you take over EDMW is... u will immediately have sufficient ppl to start guild battle... and u have a bunch of ppl from lvl22 all the way to 150 whom u can use as defenders... plus u start off at lvl 2 with skills already learnt (i maxed out the skills the guild could learn at lvl 2 by spending my candies)...

this is as opposed to if u start a new guild from scratch... u have to spend 900 candies (iirc) and either have to create new accounts with lvl1 DSes to fill up the slots to make minimum 20 ppl for guild battle... or go looking around to recruit new ppl... and being a new guild.. good luck to recruiting high lvl players...

but of cos... the downside is that you are stucked to the name EDMW (it's named after a popular sub-forum from the country where i came from) ...

once you are guild master... you are free to make your own rules... kick anyone out u like when u need... including my chars (i have 5 chars inside... all are named wacky<something>...)

please send in your applicants... if there are multiple applicants i will decide who to assign as guild master... and the transition will take place on 1st Nov onwards for the new battle season...

regards,
    wacky

Olivea likes this.
  2. Olivea

Olivea Well-Known Member

Best of luck, Wacky!

3. wacky

wacky Active Member

new guild leader has been found...!

regards,
    wacky