Fusing

Discussion in 'Crafting, Fusing and Reinforcement' started by Maniac, Nov 13, 2015.

1. Monophobia

Monophobia New Member

From my hours upon hours of fusing, I've gotten only a marginal amount of items that have risen rank. I've gotten 2 magic grade rank items that fused to rare, and ive gotten a unique level from fusing a rare with a magic rank.

EDIT : I have just gotten a unique item from fusing a rare grade and a normal grade. Here is the screen shot.

EDIT 2 : just got another unique from rare + normal combo within 25 tries. Here's another screen shot.

Happy mapling☆ ~('▽^人)

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 10, 2016
  2. BlackL0tix

BlackL0tix Member

Ive been spread-sheeting my fusing and ive found for the most part that they are right about only the highest grade being important, from the few hundred magic+magic fusions ive done it seems like the rates are approximately the same only off by a tiny factor. So i would assume that it only checks the highest item and after that its all about luck.

Edit: If you havent seen my thread which i will be updating soon, it seems like the rates are as folows for magic+magic and magic+normal fusions.
    Downgrade: ~5%
    No change: ~94%
    Upgrade: ~0.5%
    The missing .5 % should disappear when i have time to do several hundred more tests.

Yurukun and Hedgehog like this.
  3. Hedgehog

Hedgehog Active Member

Wow, now that's dedication. :p Good for you! Thanks for sharing your info too.

4. LKP

LKP New Member

how about two normal? will it turn magic lol?

5. Hedgehog

Hedgehog Active Member

Yes. Rarely, but yes.

6. dirtysauce

dirtysauce Member

so i figured i would share my strategy for fusing as I have helped a lot of people with this topic..

I think of it as a point system. whatever the highest grade equip you will want other pieces to equal 2 less points. For example, for Legend(5), use a Rare(3) or a Magic(2) plus a Common(1). Fill up your inventory with capsules/gatcha equips then drop a few in the cauldron and roll the dice. I find this to be most consistent and efficient way of fusing..

2 - Magic
    3 - Rare
    4 - Unique
    5 - Legend

In regards to equips upgrading in class, the odds are very low, and this is not the reason for fusing.. I would prefer to take a unique and downgrade it to rare to get a good 150 piece or just use to fuse with legend.

Another tip a lot of people like to use is to make sure your inventory is COMPLETELY full so that once you fuse, the equip goes to mail; this makes easy transportation to other characters (but tends to take more time)..

Let me know what you think and if what i said makes sense

Hedgehog likes this.
  7. Yuval

Yuval Member

You haven't stated clearly, but is this strategy used for maintaining the item's grade while fusing to get the desired item?

8. dirtysauce

dirtysauce Member

This strategy will help maintain item grade. This in a sense will help get the desired item.

Fusing a unique only to try and get it to upgrade to Legend is a waste as it is more likely to get downgraded first..

Take your legend pieces and fuse with a blue and white (magic and common) and you should be able to fuse enough to get something usable. I actually save my uniques to fuse with legends because I have no use for them.

Not going to lie, I have lost lots of items using this method; keep in mind there is a bit of luck involved with fusing also...

9. wacky

wacky Active Member

wait... i dun quite understand what ur technique means... u saying that this method will ensure that legend fusing will always remain legend...? or it just mean it's less likely to downgrade...? and by ur method means u fuse a legend with 2 other items... one is normal... and the other is either a magic or a rare... but never use a unique for it...?

regards,
    wacky

10. DatBermyGuy

DatBermyGuy New Member

Hello all say I fuse a normal eq with either magic/rare/unique eq is it possible for it to upgrade to the next colour or do you need both same grade. Not sure if any1 asked this already sorry if Im repeating same question.

11. wacky

wacky Active Member

yes... when u fuse anything together... most of the time you will get the same grade as the highest grade item you used... but occasionally you can get a downgrade or an upgrade (but never relic)... i've even gotten a double downgrade once b4....

so it does't matter whether u use same grade or different grade eqs... so you would rather just fuse a low grade with a high grade eq rather than waste it on a high + high grade eq fusing...

regards,
    wacky

Last edited: Sep 21, 2016
    DatBermyGuy likes this.
  12. DatBermyGuy

DatBermyGuy New Member

Tyvm wacky time to fuse :)

13. HJHJ123

HJHJ123 New Member

is it possible to get a level 130 purple soul shooter from fusing? been fusing purple eqs with normal eqs but yet to get that soul shooter. i did get a bunch of 140~150 items tho. just not the 130 purple soul shooter. :(

14. wacky

wacky Active Member

yes is possible... it's all based on luck... and there are so many diff item types so certain items may really take a VERY LONG time b4 u can fuse it...

suggest u to try fire/ice (easy) dungeon to get that... or forget it and just continue to lvl up if u already got lvl140 or 150 soul shooter....

regards,
    wacky