favorite childhood game or games.

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by MrReaper3, May 15, 2016.

1. MrReaper3

MrReaper3 New Member

Mine would have to be, number 3 is perfect dark (n64) great game, number 2 would be golden eye 007(n64) a game that ended alot of friendships ahahahh. number 1 last but not lest would have to be the house of the dead (arcade) the game that got me into fps and took so many of my coins so I could have a high score. Lawlz

KitBerry likes this.
  2. KitBerry

KitBerry New Member

I have a ton of childhood games.
    For my PS2 I loved Sly Cooper (Especially the 2nd game), Ty The Tasmanian Tiger 2 (Bush Rescue), Petz: Cats 2, SSX Tricky.. Ooh I loved Crash Bandicoot games too.
    Then I got my DSi (Still have it even, works like a charm.) Pokemon is a HUGE part of my childhood.

As for PC games..I've been a PC gamer forever. Club Penguin, Free Realms, MapleStory, Mabinogi.. All of these hold a special place in my heart. ^^

3. Baby Chicken

Baby Chicken Member

Mischief Makers on N64, Mario64, Crash Bandicoot, FFIX and Abes Oddysey on PS1. And of course Neopets took up a huge chunk of my time as a kid hahaha.

4. Distorted

Distorted New Member

Talking about childhood only thing that i think about is sonic the hedgehog.
    And FlyFF if talking about childhood MMOs ofc

5. mrland

mrland New Member

My childhood was living with Mario games. It is a beautiful memories of my life

6. vannt93

vannt93 New Member

7. Spliffsy

Spliffsy New Member

Any game boy games... Oh i was soo happy when dad bought me ac adapter, no more dead batteries ahaha..

8. Ronin Kai

Ronin Kai New Member

I was first raised on SNES, Gameboy, N64, NeoGeo. I'd have to say my favorites as a kid were Super Mario World, Super Mario 64, Yoshi's Island, Pokemon R/B/Y/G/S. These are just to name a few.