Farming Dim Special Spirit Stones without Pets

Discussion in 'Q&A' started by goto124, Dec 29, 2016.

1. goto124

goto124 New Member

I already read this thread:http://pocketmaplestoryforum.com/threads/autoing-for-all-special-spirit-stones-xenon-merc.812/

Thing is, I lack the candies to use pets. My Xenon can survive the hidden map from Streetlight Row (despite the lack of good equips*), but autoing without a pet does no good since loot isn't picked up. I tried phone flip trick (on Android) since AB flipping for dim stones worked really well, but the loot doesn't drop at a consistent place and thus I don't always pick up the spirit stones.

What's the best way to farm dim spirit stones for my crafting? While we're at it, how do I farm for the other special spirit stones (normal, odd, etc)? Dungeons aren't an option since I don't have many candies and thus few mirrors.

* How do I get a lvl 1 +2 Ring and lvl 1 +2 pirate outfit? I know the ring comes from crafting, my main (lvl 43 AB) has 58 Mastery in accessory crafting and is stuck there because I don't have enough dim special spirit stones, but I don't know exactly what stats the ring and outfit should have. Or how to get the outfit.

2. wacky

wacky Active Member