Global Elchardian

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Elchardian, Sep 14, 2016.

1. Elchardian

Elchardian New Member

Hello guys :D, i'm a new player of pocket maplestory (i don't know if i'm playing the global or sea server, i downloaded this game directly from playstore). Well for now I'm using Angelic Buster as my main character *the only only and only cute class other than "Mercedes" :3* So yeah that's it i think, nice to meet you all :)

2. wacky

wacky Active Member

hi... welcome to the forum... one easy way to tell if you are playing global or SEA is the startup logo... if you see Nexon that is Global... if you see Playpark logo that is SEA...

regards,
    wacky

3. Elchardian

Elchardian New Member

Ha
    hi wacky :D , then yeah i'm playing on global hehe. Btw do you know any of enchance tips :/? It seems i never make to +4 :(

4. wacky

wacky Active Member

since you are new to the game so i am guessing you won't have too much mesos yet... i suggest you stop at +3 (which is relatively easy to make) for now... it's not easy to get to +4... u probably have to spend quite a number of mesos to get it... it took me perhaps 200-300 scrolls to get my first +4... although later on i did got lucky and managed in under 100... so it is only a matter of luck...

regards,
    wacky

5. Elchardian

Elchardian New Member

You need more than a hundred scrolls @.@ oh my god...... yeah guess i'm gonna farm all the way to the max level hihihi. Btw i already made a guild, but i think it doesn't make any progress since the only member is me ._. So can i join your guild wacky :/?

6. wacky

wacky Active Member

if you want.. sure...!

regards,
    wacky

7. Elchardian

Elchardian New Member

Haha awesome, gonna applied for the request at night then *still afternoon in my current time zone :) anyway thanks wacky :)

8. wacky

wacky Active Member

what's your ign...?

regards,
    wacky

9. Elchardian

Elchardian New Member

It is as the title of this threas, Elchardian hehe. Btw i think i need to wait 1 day before applied to another guild ._.