SEA Dungeon to obtain unique/legend eqs and stones

Discussion in 'Quests and Dungeons' started by Taka, Nov 23, 2016.

1. Taka

Taka Member

Firstly,i wish i can tag wacky so he could reply me,but anyway anyone who knows pls kindly reply.

I dont know is it just me,when i was below lvl 150 i did get 2 legen eqs and now all i see is rare at most. am i suppose to use char below 150 to clear adv dg to get legen eqs?

Also which dg drops legen eqs more often? i got my 2 legen from minar third map.

Ok,legen stones and relic stones? whr do i them? also,daily boss droprate for legen eqs are?

Ign TakaShade

2. wacky

wacky Active Member

u cannot fuse legend/unique eqs above lvl120... i dun think adv dungeons have them (i may be wrong though as i hardly do those)... u should farm fire sanctum for unique/legend eqs above lvl130... easy lvl drop lvl130... normal lvl for lvl140 and hard lvl for lvl150...

do take note that normal and hard lvls the mobs and bosses pack a huge punch... if u dun have enough DEF u are better off farming lvl130 eqs first at the easy lvl...

relic stones are not available in global yet... but in SEA i remember seeing got event where top 20 guilds will get relic stones... legend stones can just farm from boss arena and get into top100...

regards,
    wacky

3. Taka

Taka Member

So is there any other way of getting legend stones besides boss arena?

4. wacky

wacky Active Member

i know daily dungeon with the lvl100 boss does... but it's nowhere as fast as boss arena since u get 1 stone if u are lucky...

i think other sanctum dungeons might give unique/legend stones... because in the past i used to try farm from those... but it's even slower to obtain them and i dun do sanctum dungeons anymore...

regards,
    wacky

5. derpydm

derpydm Member

Bad luck for SEA if you want the stones from the GB event, they're handing them out tomorrow and it was for last GB season.

6. Taka

Taka Member

What is gb season? and hell im having a constantly crashed problem here after i hitted 150,why and am i the only one here? dojo crashed,enter lkc map crashed..