1. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested send NeoCHI a conversation.
    Dismiss Notice

Dungeon Connection Problems

Discussion in 'Quests and Dungeons' started by Aente, May 13, 2017.

1. Aente

Aente New Member

Okay, so I've been playing Mu-Lung Dojo and beated all five bosses. But after I did, the 5 chests pop up and I can choose one of them. However, when I chose one, the game just keeps loading. After a while, it just says "Connection is not optimal, returning to main page." My internet connection is at its fastest, but I'm forced to restart and when I try to go back to the dojo, it says the party ended and i ended up not being able to take the loot. Is there any solutions?

2. Olivea

Olivea Well-Known Member

Sounds like the server is on the fritz again.

I quit long ago, but here are some possibilities:

Check what channel you're dojoing on. You may want to swap to a different server / channel. @chouwa can you make a suggestion of one that is fairly stable?

If that ^ doesn't help, see what happens when you don't pick one and just let it auto pick one for you.

Could be a hangup in the software somewhere. May need to try reinstalling.

Aente likes this.
  3. Aente

Aente New Member

Thanks! I was having problems with normal dungeons too, but switching channels helped.

chouwa and Olivea like this.
  4. Olivea

Olivea Well-Known Member

They haven't reset everything since.... February if I'm not mistaken. So things go a little haywire after a while :/