1. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested send NeoCHI a conversation.
    Dismiss Notice

Ds build help for daily boss solo

Discussion in 'Guides' started by Taka, Nov 16, 2016.

1. Taka

Taka Member

My current ds is lvl 115 and full dex build for auto,is there anyway for me to solo daily boss? i mean i can tank it but my dps is way too low

Any guide pls,stat reset or skill reset is fine with me

2. wacky

wacky Active Member

get to higher lvl first.... min lvl130 when u can use lvl130 weapon... DS dps is one of the lowest and with ur level it's going to be very hard to solo daily boss... u will need help if u really wan to take him on...

regards,
    wacky

3. Taka

Taka Member

Wac
    Wacky,ur ds can solo it? Mind to show me your ds eqs?

4. derpydm

derpydm Member

all of his mains have meister eqs, which are 130-150 unique-legend (relics are available as well, not sure if anyone in global has relic meister) equipments.
    I'm an f2p player. if you have dark metamorphosis, its great for bossing. eventually with 130+ eq you will be able to solo it in reasonable amt of time (until then just get other classes to carry you, you can tank for the more fragile ones like merc and ab)

1st edit, accidentally posted b4 i was done typing out lol. your main attacks should be demon impact and raven storm. it's fine if you don't follow a build. just make sure you have:
    - adv weapon mastery (MAX)
    -demon impact (MAX)
    - raven storm (at least 30 points, it varies in alot of builds but it's an essential damage skill)
    - dark metamorphosis (MAX, w/o this buff your dps will be low [as if it wasn't low enought already])
    - obsidian skin (optional: MAX, this passive is very good, with it, a 150 set and some cubed eqs, the monsters in MK deal ~1k, very respectable for not VIP afaik
    If you went for 30 points only on raven storm you can put points into dark focus for better demon impact damage.
    the other skill tree ( infernal concussion) isn't really that good for damage, but it's alright for AoE. i heard it's getting a huge buff in KR or something.

Last edited: Nov 16, 2016
  5. wacky

wacky Active Member

u in global i supposed..? u can search for wacky and see my eqs... also i my build is DEX/LUK hybrid... roughly 2DEX to 1LUK... and even with my equips it still takes over 3min to take down the daily boss solo.... my other mains (AB, Kaiser, Xenon, Shade) all can take down the daily boss in like in a min plus or minus...

global does't have relic stones yet so nobody would have relic meister eqs...

regards,
    wacky

emozaiii likes this.
  6. Taka

Taka Member

Alright derpy and wacky thanks for the advice and info, btw i still have one last question,its abt crafting,if i keep crafting the same eq,will i not able to get mastery up?bcoz i noticed kinda affect the progression if keep crafting the same thing...pls tell me if im right or wrong

Ps. i do know about the every 18 have to buy new recipe and craft the latest one

7. derpydm

derpydm Member

The minimum mastery for the recipe is the only thing that matters. If that recipe shows pink orange or purple you will have a chance to gain mastery from it.

8. wacky

wacky Active Member

and if u go for alchemy mastery... there are some lvls where there is only ONE type of eq u can craft... and that didn't affect how easy or difficult it was to progress.... so no... it doesn't matter whether u craft the same thing or different thing....

only thing is... for purple it's 100% or almost 100% chance (i don't think i have ever failed) to lvl up... pink there is some chance u can fail but chances to lvl up is higher than failure... and when u reach orange u are more likely to fail than to lvl up....

regards,
    wacky

9. Taka

Taka Member

Wacky,i've read few build guides from this forum,well i still have few questions about the stats and substats.

1st, stats
    Every class has its own main stat that increase its att,but the defense could be different? like shade is str,kaiser is dex,so on...just to make sure,correct? also,how many dex added = 1 def for a kaiser?
    Next is about critical rate and critical att rate, exactly how many luk is needed for 100% cri rate? i tested 60,still pop out the normal hit,70,80....still pop out but less,or is it only 99% capped for cri rate? also which stat that increase cri att rate?

2nd, substats
    These hp steal,mp steal,evasion,etc. are these consider as in % or just a number? how do they consider as good number? like 250 evasion = 10 hits 9 misses? could u make a full guideline abt this? lastly,1600def gets 1dmg from lkc mobs?

Sorry im still a newbie in this,i did play some old classic game like RO,but im totally lost in this game. thanks for your time

From server SEA
    Ign TakaShade
    (Edited)

emozaiii likes this.
  10. Taka

Taka Member

Continue..

Just recalled after i log back into the game, wacky u did clear this game ? i mean u max ur char lvl and did all the boss kill and dg boss ...

So i wanna know normal maps mobs and dg mobs(including boss) which one is stronger in att? and how much def should i build in order to survive their hits,i mean at least i can still pot myself ,i dont need to get super def like getting hit by 1dmg,i know to get super def i need 1800def, i still enjoy the manual gameplay

11. wacky

wacky Active Member

wow that's alot of qns... i'll try to answer as many as i can cos i don't know the answer to all...

1) yes... diff class can have diff stats for def... either STR or DEX can be DEF... if u click on the attribute u will see the attributes that are highlighted that will be affected by that stat for that class... but i think each class may increase by a different amount for the stat -- i am not sure because i don't usually pay attention to how much the stats increased when i up my stats... but it may not be 1 dex 1 def... might be slightly lesser... some other experts may wan to fill in on this...

2) in the past HP/MP steal is absolute number... now it has changed to be a certain % of your dmg... i not sure how it is calculated... but it seems something like total amount = (hp/mp steal)/1000 x your damage or something close to that i think... gotta test out to work out that math...

not sure evasion how it works... but i think u can never get 100% miss as i've asked this qn b4... generally speaking i'd get it to over 200 if i'd to AC in MK/LKC if i cannot get enough DEF... for LKC mobs now around 1650 or so u will get 1 dmg from normal mobs... the guide is probably based on the old dmg of the mobs b4 they are nerfed...

but then... we now have things like dojo bosses and boss arena... i not sure how much DEF u need for the highest levels in dojo as i didn't play until that high... but some bosses in boss arena can pack a punch... like dragon rider towards the end sometimes could hit as much as 30-40k on my mechanic (and thus 1hko) even after i buff him up with 20% stonewall blessing and got something like 1.9k DEF... in the end u rely on evasion to not get 1hko so often with these bosses...

3) i cleared most of the stuff in the game except for things like dojo... the max i ever reached was lvl 31-35 and that was with help... and then we got killed by the boss at lvl35... even MK/LKC dungeons -- the mobs there have tonnes of HP and hit very hard... but these dungeons aren't really worth doing... i only cleared them a couple of times just for the fun of it...

generally speaking... i'd say if u get 1.4-1.5k DEF and above u are pretty much okay for anything... and evasion have like at least 200... and u may keep those 20% stonewall blessings on bosses that u may have trouble with... and yeah it might not be easy to reach these targets w/o meister eqs...

regards,
    wacky

emozaiii and Taka like this.
  12. Taka

Taka Member

Thanks wacky..

emozaiii likes this.
  13. Artemi

Artemi Member

DS can solo pretty much anything as it's the tankiest in the game. But the damage isn't great, of course.

emozaiii likes this.