1. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested send NeoCHI a conversation.
    Dismiss Notice

Do HP or MP stealing stats exist for items?

Discussion in 'Q&A' started by peanut666666, Mar 11, 2017.

1. peanut666666

peanut666666 New Member

Hello, I just started playing this game about a week ago and I was wondering- Is it possible to get any stats on equipment which allow you to receive a portion of your damage back as either HP or MP?

I've also read that some items can have an option to use an imaginary magnifying glass(1000 Mesos) to reveal extra stats, what sort of bonuses can you get from this?
    Is there a level minimum or specific areas as to where these items can drop?

2. Olivea

Olivea Well-Known Member

HP and MP steal Regen HP/MP from attacking. HP/MP Regen come back in X increments for Y amount depending on how much you have. HP usually found in earrings, some weapons, and some shoes. MP usually found in some gloves. Both HP and MP steal found in some capes. IDR what pieces tend to have Regen vs steal.

What I did was used a low level magic (blue) ring, scrolled it a few times and added cubes, then used it til I was done Meistering the character. Gives extra stats and can be used on diff characters. At end game, you have life/mp steal and so long as you do enough damage to activate it and have mp/HP steal.

peanut666666 likes this.
  3. Con2OO3

Con2OO3 New Member

I have hp steal for both angelic buster and demon slayer and it doesn't work for both, do I have to be a certain level for it?

4. Olivea

Olivea Well-Known Member

Thus you may not have very much. Or you may not be doing enough damage.