1. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested send NeoCHI a conversation.
    Dismiss Notice

Demon Slayer level 135 Question

Discussion in 'Equipment & Skills' started by Olivier, Oct 13, 2016.

1. Olivier

Olivier New Member

Hi, I'm above level 135 DS and I have somes questions :
    - I've done 2 DEX/1LUK guide but now I'm doing 100% critic so should I stop putting some stat into LUK and do Full DEX or 2DEX/1STR guide?
    - Is it better max Dark Focus before putting everything in Demon Impact ? I prefer using Raven Storn than Demon Impact.. and Dark focus give more ATT ..
    - Can someone give me a detail guide on equipment information I need to look for all the difference Items

Thank you !

2. Shallow

Shallow Member

1. All characters will have 100% crit at lv 130+ when you have proper gear. For none cubed items if you get a set of purple items, your crit is already at 90%. If you want to safely AC in MK/LKC you should do full dex (VIP buff no pet, no buff hp pet needed). I would go full dex until meister equip, reset for full str or a few points into dex if you need for accuracy without cube.

2. Raven storm and demon impact should both be maxed if you are playing manually. Dark focus and other passives are better for AC.

3. What items are you talking about? This guide is for end game Meister equip crafting. Before that I would suggest just use purple gear.

3. Olivier

Olivier New Member

Thank, and how to get those equipement? and Should I do with old shield : trash?

4. Shallow

Shallow Member

Old shield trash them, fuse purple items, Meister equips are craftable when you reach 300 mastery on crafting.

5. Olivier

Olivier New Member

To get rare equipment, i'm doing dungeon.. but I haven't get any rare it like 50 runs...

6. Shallow

Shallow Member

If you finish boss, rare(purple) grades are pretty common. Just do the Magatia dungeon for dim special spirit stone and fuse the rares for higher level.

7. Olivier

Olivier New Member

I'm at regular craft now ! around 100/160
    I fuse Rare with normal or magic ?

Last edited: Oct 13, 2016
  8. Shallow

Shallow Member

Your craft doesn't matter. You can fuse a rare item with normal or magic grade items to obtain other rares items.

9. Olivier

Olivier New Member

but sometime my rare became a magic...

10. wacky

wacky Active Member

that is normal... nothing much u can do.. u just need to hunt for more rare eqs....

p.s. OMG i hate the new forum layout... can we not nest the replies this way...?? it is rather hard to type and read with a small screen....

regards,
    wacky

11. Olivea

Olivea Well-Known Member

I'm trying to touch base with a moderator. Standby

12. Olivier

Olivier New Member

Where to lvl from 140++ ??

13. Olivea

Olivea Well-Known Member

mushroom kingdom and lion king castle are your only options. You'll need lvl 130+ equips, even if they're just ones from the merchant or from drops. Even though damage dealt in MK and LKC isn't nearly as bad as it used to be, it still hits harder than TOT