1. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested send NeoCHI a conversation.
    Dismiss Notice

Crafting Recipe/Stat Database

Discussion in 'Crafting, Fusing and Reinforcement' started by Olivea, Jun 7, 2016.

1. Danieljfn91

Danieljfn91 New Member

Hiyaaa Olivea, I tried to enhance my eq again. This time got a better success rate, 33 scrolls to get a +10. Now m working on the legend shooter, 55scrolls gotten to +9. I still can't believe I failed 38 times for +6 lol.. BTW I have a new question. The +11 stats and miracle cubed stats are all in purple color. What if I use a chaos cube on it? Will I spoil the +11 stats? Thanks in advance!

2. Olivea

Olivea Well-Known Member

If you look at your items from the equipment screen, not from like the View Info screen, you'll see the cubed stats are in purple, and the +11 stats are in red. (Other people viewing your character will just see everything in purple.) If you use a chaos cube, it will only change the cubed stats, not the +11. And congrats!

hypnokey likes this.
  3. hypnokey

hypnokey New Member

Olivea, the +11 stats are random or we can choose to have car instead of something else. I see alot of user with +12 eq having extra car for their +12 eq but some have other stats instead of car.

4. Olivea

Olivea Well-Known Member

The only stats that are enhanced are the base stats of the item. If the item you are enhancing doesn't have CAR, you won't get CAR.

5. Rokura

Rokura New Member

In the Meister Crafting database under COMMON tab, there is a "Set Effects [2]" for earring, ring and necklace. I was wondering the following questions:

1. Do you obtain all 3 set effects if you combine the 3 items together? For example, level 130 unique set would give ATT 47 + 31 + 42 = 120 ATT set bonus? (from ring, earring and necklace together).

2. Do you obtain set effects regardless of which 2 within the 3 you equip? For example, ring and earring would give you 47 + 31 set effect but ring + necklace would give you 47 + 42?

6. Olivea

Olivea Well-Known Member

1. Yes
    2. Yes
    The number in the brackets are how many pieces needed for set effect, and it doesn't matter which you go with for accessories so long as they're part of a set.

Rokura likes this.
  7. Rokura

Rokura New Member

Thanks again, Lizzee. I'm more motivated to farm stones now :p

Olivea likes this.
  8. hypnokey

hypnokey New Member

Guys, anyone know a way we can pass legendary/unique recipe. Just got a legendary cape recipe but its on my weapon craft character..

9. wacky

wacky Active Member

i dunno if scissors of karma can be used... or is it even worth using it on legendary/unique recipe... if it can't... i don't think there is a way to transfer these to other characters if you haven't already had sent it to the mail system via full inventory the moment u obtained them... i have trashed many of these recipes because of this...

regards,
    wacky

10. hypnokey

hypnokey New Member

Hurm, thats sad. would love to able to craft a leg 120 cloak and enchance it. need to remind myself to keep inventory full everytime i went to sanctum.

11. Olivea

Olivea Well-Known Member

I could be wrong, but non Meister equips that are crafted can be moved through storage.

12. hypnokey

hypnokey New Member

the equipment can be pass but not the recipe. having an armor recipe on a weapon craft meister character.. :(

13. Rokura

Rokura New Member

To confirm the above posts, the only way I can think of doing this is having a full inventory when you farm the recipes. This way, it should just go straight in to your inbox.

14. wacky

wacky Active Member

ok i updated the database for set effects for shade (DEX), xenon (STR), DS (STR), Kaiser (ATT)... as well as common (DEX)...

also i noticed that for each of the mastery.. not just the set effects are different... the name prefix to the name is different (which means u cannot for eg take a brave belt and use it as ingredients to craft a hearty belt even though the range of stats for belts/capes for each type are all the same)... here is the summary of the set effects/name prefix for each of the mastery types... hope this info would be useful...

weapon meistery - set effects ATT - name: brave <something>
    armor meistery - set effects DEF - name: hearty <something>
    accessories meistery - set effects STR - name: bright <something>
    alchemy meistery - set effects DEX - name: lofty <something>

regards,
    wacky