1. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested send NeoCHI a conversation.
    Dismiss Notice

Crafting Recipe/Stat Database

Discussion in 'Crafting, Fusing and Reinforcement' started by Olivea, Jun 7, 2016.

1. Snailwatcher

Snailwatcher Active Member

You are right. I thought max was 13 CAR for Legendary 150 cloak, for some reason.

Erublack and wacky like this.
  2. Danieljfn91

Danieljfn91 New Member

Thanks a lot! Just noticed d change in color when crafting lv increases. Now I am at lv282 :D but I am from PMS sea. Haven open Meister crafting. Btw wanna ask for ur opinion, do you think weapon or armour craft is better? My AB lv283 with weapon crafting. Now I want to train my Mercedes but I am not sure to go for weapon or armour. Please share me ur generous advices XD thanks in advance!

3. Erublack

Erublack Active Member

You'd want weapon crafting on a main character. Since there's only a set defence you need to tank everything in game, but there is not really a reachable cap for your damage, so you may as well go as high as you can.

Danieljfn91 and Olivea like this.
  4. Olivea

Olivea Well-Known Member

I agree with this. Even just with a lower leveled set of legend meistered gear, your defense generally improves more than a lvl 150 set of rares, or so I've found in my experience. Might as well make use of that attack. OR! You could do attack on one, then do defense on another, then craft accessories with defense set effect with a full inventory and send it to mail to use on another character

Danieljfn91 likes this.
  5. Danieljfn91

Danieljfn91 New Member

Hmmm what is the recommended def I should achieve for end game? To be able to do daily dung, dojo 30 n so.. my AB def is 730 so far m doing good. But will it be a tougher dungeon or daily bosses introduced into the game? Cuz I remember current daily boss level is only easy thou haha just wondering xP

6. wacky

wacky Active Member

looks like maplesea going to get something faster than GMS... that is relic grade stones... from the guild battle event rewards:
    [​IMG]

regards,
    wacky

7. Snailwatcher

Snailwatcher Active Member

I
    I'm speechless.

8. Olivea

Olivea Well-Known Member

That's a much more PG response than my first thought.

9. wacky

wacky Active Member

oh well... i don't expect many to be able to use them yet... considering there are no boss arena in SEA yet... so it'll take quite a while to gather up the unique/legend stones normally to craft lvl150 legends first... the first ones to craft relics are probably those who have multiple characters in the top 20 guilds... and combining the legend/unique stones obtained from the event (i am assuming these will go into the mailbox that can be retrieved by any char) to craft lvl150 legends...

regards,
    wacky

10. Olivea

Olivea Well-Known Member

I'm sorry, I just now saw this. Ehhhh I'd shoot for 1500 defense at the lowest. For higher level dojo, you're going to want closer to 1800+

11. Danieljfn91

Danieljfn91 New Member

Thanks for you advice Olivea. I have crafted legend 130 for my AB. My def now set at 1200. It seems impossible to get 1500 def for me u.u I m weapon Meister haha btw in global is there anyone manage to achieve Meister +12? I m wondering if 130 legend eq can be used as material to enhance 130 legend Meister equipment mhmmmmm.

12. Olivea

Olivea Well-Known Member

Yes :) Look up IGN Scorpio1418 and Eru for AB. My knuckles and cape on shade are +12 (Lizzee) And yes, regular 130 leg can be used to enhance meister 130 leg

13. Danieljfn91

Danieljfn91 New Member

Thank you so much for the info Olivea! M looking forward for shade to come to maplesea. Haha

14. Olivea

Olivea Well-Known Member

Ohhhh I didn't realize you're in sea, I'm sorry :( those IGN are for global. But should still be the same :)

15. Danieljfn91

Danieljfn91 New Member

Its okie haha Olivea can I ask you, does VIP level affect advanced enhancement scroll success rate? I m only VIP2, was trying to scroll my item. I used 39 scrolls only up my +5 to +6. My gosh I wonder how many scrolls it take to make a +10 :( all d scrolls i got from daily mission.

Olivea likes this.
  16. Olivea

Olivea Well-Known Member

VIP level doesn't have affect scroll success, or lack thereof. You're on par for scrolling. I've gotten a +10 in as little as 25 scrolls, but have had some that have been closer to 100 scrolls. It's not confirmed by any means with concrete tracking, but in my experience I've had more success scrolling super premium items (with the star beside the name) than non super premium

Danieljfn91 likes this.
  17. Danieljfn91

Danieljfn91 New Member

I scrolled it on my 140 legend shooter which I got from adv dung. But.. 39 scrolls only 1 success. Isn't that too low the success rate? My goshhh...

18. Olivea

Olivea Well-Known Member

OH I read that wrong

19. Olivea

Olivea Well-Known Member

I'm sorry, I'm running on only 4 hours of sleep lol.

Eh, I wouldn't call it normal, but it's not abnormal either. That kind of failure rate is usually seen when you're at the +8/+9 stage.

20. wacky

wacky Active Member

seems that SEA has just gotten boss arena... i went in and check... the rewards are the same as GMS -- so it is good... meaning players can farm free candies easier now and better still... unique/legend stones for meister crafting... and with relic stones being given out for guild battle event means u probably will see relic meister eqs soon...

regards,
    wacky