Crafting Recipe/Stat Database

Discussion in 'Crafting, Fusing and Reinforcement' started by Olivea, Jun 7, 2016.

1. Olivea

Olivea Well-Known Member

Good morning everyone!

Although it is not finished, we at Scar wanted to go ahead and make the information that we have for Meister Crafting available to the public. It's still a work in progress as we continue to craft and gather information, but we wanted to at least give the community a hand with the database that we've already started. We're putting together a spreadsheet of all class crafting, the recipes, required stones, stat ranges, and set effects. The purpose of this is so that people don't have to keep flipping back and forth to check recipe requirements, and to also get a feel for stats and set effects.

If you are a crafter and would like to contribute to this database, please directly contact me, @Olivea so we can arrange an easy means to get it done. I'd like to give special thanks to @Erublack @kramsys @Snailwatcher @Tyler and @Wegga and @Lynsy for their contributions

Thanks so much! We hope it helps. You can find the database here:

Master / Meister Crafting Database

Last edited: Jun 7, 2016
  2. Wegga

Wegga Active Member

Great job! Thank you all and help to complete

emozaiii likes this.
  3. Olivea

Olivea Well-Known Member

I know its a LOT of information lol. It's taking us a bit to get all of it put together, but we're off to an impressive start

emozaiii likes this.
  4. wacky

wacky Active Member

ok now that i have one meister crafter... this guide is really useful in helping me decide which eq to get... even though i could check out in game... but it is easier to have a glance at all the eqs and stats in one go... :)

btw.. noticed a few things missing in the level reference:
    1st lvl88 orbis dungeon drop regular special stones too... and the other 2 drops OSSS...
    starting map for DS has got hidden map too... it's on the top platform in the map where the blue crows are...

regards,
    wacky

emozaiii likes this.
  5. Erublack

Erublack Active Member

Thanks, will add the DS one in. Didn't include some dungeons because they had too many high platforms and slowed down stone farming, like the orbis tower structure. :)

emozaiii likes this.
  6. wacky

wacky Active Member

but i like the orbis map 3 where i farm my most of my OSSS... i dunno about how much OSSS do u get in higher lvl dungeons on avg... but i have did a count of the runs i've made in orbis map 3.... it gives me 2 to 11 OSSS per run (no regular stones) ... and each run takes me about 2min with my AB... plus i don't use pets AND i would pick up all mesos too (but skip boss fight) ... over12 runs will nett me between 50-80 stones...

plus once u get used to the layout... u develop a regime where by u would navigate optimally in the map... and there aren't any flying creatures like those stupid hour glasses in ToT... and there are only 2 maps vs 3 maps in the higher lvl dungeons so u don't have to wait for the countdown timer twice...

regards,
    wacky

emozaiii likes this.
  7. Anzkddude

Anzkddude New Member

But if you are a db or a mech, then ToT is the better map.

emozaiii likes this.
  8. Olivea

Olivea Well-Known Member

Keep mind that this guide is as stated, a guide. Something to use as a reference point. There is no one size fits all. What works for one may not work well for another. I highly encourage everyone to develop their own strategies and figure out what works best for them.
    This is merely a point of information to get people started :)

emozaiii likes this.
  9. Snailwatcher

Snailwatcher Moderator Staff Member

Can we get this pinned to community guides or community resources?

emozaiii likes this.
  10. Danieljfn91

Danieljfn91 New Member

Can anyone tell me how to get recipe to icrease my crafting mastery 160? I m stucked lol.

emozaiii likes this.
  11. Olivea

Olivea Well-Known Member

Are you at 160 now? If so, you need to click the "Advance Profession" button. You have to advance your profession at lvl 80 and lvl 160 masteries. All recipes you need can be purchased from the crafting merchant :)

emozaiii likes this.
  12. Danieljfn91

Danieljfn91 New Member

Yes I have advanced to d mastery. But the old man doesn't seem to sell recipe above 160 mastery T.T

emozaiii likes this.
  13. Olivea

Olivea Well-Known Member

Because the next recipe level is at 162 ;) All recipe levels except for at the very end are divisible by 18. Feel free to use the front page of this spreadsheet as a reference guide.

emozaiii and Danieljfn91 like this.
  14. Olivea

Olivea Well-Known Member

Also, each item you craft doesn't guarantee an increase of mastery. Notice how the color of the text changes as you craft? Once it's that orange-yellow color, it means you're at the last few of the level and it's going to suck to get to the next one lol. It may take a plethora of tries.

emozaiii likes this.
  15. wacky

wacky Active Member

wow... i just crafted a lvl140 legend meister cloak with almost max stats for my DS...

the stats of the cloak are:
    evasion: 24 (max)
    DEF: 121 (3 from max)
    CAR: 12 (max)
    HP Steal: 5
    MP Steal: 4
    STR: 20 (1 from max)

do you think i should just settle with this and not go for the lvl150 legend cape..? i worry i may get a worse lvl150 cape... and considering the amount of effort to get to lvl150 seems not worth it... plus there isn't any set benefits for capes... and we don't have relic stones yet...

regards,
    wacky

emozaiii likes this.
  16. Olivea

Olivea Well-Known Member

I'd stick with the 140 :)

Edit: At least for now. With potentially looking into relic in the future once that comes out? Depends on your goals and whatnot

emozaiii and wacky like this.
  17. wacky

wacky Active Member

thanks...! i thought so too (just wanted a 2nd opinion).. i shall then use my miracle cubes on it...! :D

as for relic... i think even if it comes out now... it'll take a goddamn long time to get it... besides cape is probably one of the less of the priority relic eqs to get... so it'll be a very long time (if ever) b4 i will ever get the relic cape...

regards,
    wacky

emozaiii and Olivea like this.
  18. Snailwatcher

Snailwatcher Moderator Staff Member

I would keep it and then craft another cape and compare once you get the 150 legendary.

emozaiii, Olivea and wacky like this.
  19. wacky

wacky Active Member

hmmm that's a good suggestion.... since it is easier to get a lvl140 cape than to get from lvl140 to 150...

anyway i will prioritize on getting other meister eqs first... :D

regards,
    wacky

emozaiii and Olivea like this.
  20. Erublack

Erublack Active Member

Keep the 140 leg cape. The 150 leg cape maxes out at 12 CAR as well.

emozaiii, Snailwatcher and wacky like this.