Crafting Armor - Only Top?

Discussion in 'Crafting, Fusing and Reinforcement' started by nowaytolose, Nov 2, 2016.

1. nowaytolose

nowaytolose Member

I built a dual blade , i want to have clothes for him at the start for him to survive.
    There is one problem , i can create only top.
    no glove , no bottom , no hat , nothing , only top / overal ( for others )

2. Olivea

Olivea Well-Known Member

Crafting armor lower than lvl 130 isn't really all that viable since acquiring recipes is tedious and require more materials than it's worth, considering you'll need to upgrade your gear every so many levels. You're better off just collecting gear as you go, craft some magic (or rare) items and fusing them to try to get a couple of solid pieces.

3. nowaytolose

nowaytolose Member

Oh that i know , but i already spent like 4~5 stacks and nothing :/ so i got tired on it , im already at mastery 57 and yet only tops and overall :/
    i need to get eqiups to survive magatia to farm regular , but too weak ( hit me 120 ).

Edit : also , is this weird? i re-created the char yesetrday , on the player before i toke the level 32 unique belt , re-created ( because of skills and stats wrong ) , and i cant get level 32 unique belt on this char , it says i already got it , also other achievements , from 8/10 ( old char - didnt play with him )

4. Olivea

Olivea Well-Known Member

You can only claim rewards once per character slot

5. nowaytolose

nowaytolose Member

Ahh , k thx.
    Sucks i didnt know it before i fused it :/

6. wacky

wacky Active Member

there are only 1 type of recipes for armor at low levels to purchase... once u hit mastery 108 and above and can craft lvl48 eqs... u will have recipes for the rest of the armor eqs to craft...

regards,
    wacky

7. wacky

wacky Active Member

actually i have a different view... when u don't already have high lvl char who can farm rares available... or u tried to farm but not having luck trying to get wat u want... then crafting is the way to go...

best is if you have the rare recipes and rare stones then u can simply craft the rare eq u want.... or u just make do with magic eqs... at lower levels magic eqs are often sufficient... u can throw in couple of blue scrolls on the top/bottom/overall to increase the DEF if u want...

the thing is to get the best DEF possible so that you can proceed to the higher lvl maps earlier to AC in order to train faster... hence i think armor is very impt and often overlooked... especially when u are a f2p player...

moreover... crafting these eqs simply take u to eventual path of mastering crafting for ur meister eqs... so instead of crafting eqs and donating them away... it'll be good if u can use them too... and yes i know most ppl preference would be to master weapon crafting for the ATT set effects... but as a f2p player i think survivability comes first before damage... and DEF set effects from meister can be useful for glass builds like pure DEX AB...

currently i have 3 crafting masters... DS (accessory)... AB (armor) ... Kaiser (weapon) ... meaning that for any new character i create now... i can craft any eq for any class if needed instead of hunting one... and that is quite convenient...

regards,
    wacky

8. nowaytolose

nowaytolose Member

OMG , 15 stacks - its freakin tiring me...
    Nothing!
    no thief eqiups , if i get its level 130~150 , i think i got a full set of thief level 150 clothes but sold , this thief aint for training , but for regular farm , but i cant get clothes.
    Magatia hit me 80...
    my clothes are level 24 upgraded... level 48 now , 15 stacks nothing for thief...
    What can i do? its freakin annoying..
    For freakin 2 days im looking clothes but nothing , if i would have built another xenon i would have been maxing the regular already , cus xenon aint have defense problems...

Edit : 17 Stacks , i give up... i wont be able to meister craft.
    i cant get this player defense up , i cant do anything now... this player is dead to me.
    If an admin sees this , lock the thread , this game wont give me clothes to survive , this char is dead.

Last edited: Nov 3, 2016
  9. wacky

wacky Active Member

so u are trying to get rares right..? because if u just need magic eqs u can always buy the recipes from the crafting merchant....

have u tried fusing rares to get wat u want...?? i am slowly training a DB now and i already have full lvl 64 rare armor set... complete with both weapons... and i have plenty of higher lvl rare eqs waiting for me when i lvl up.... have spent hours fusing rares over a period of time to collect all these...

also if u have problems u should make a pure DEX DS (or shade) get him high enough lvl and then farm the dungeons... DB is not so easy for 1st character... xenon's DEF is just slightly better so u will still get problems...

regards,
    wacky

10. nowaytolose

nowaytolose Member

Oh and another thing about rares.
    Because you can kill doungeons easily and get rares it doesn't mean i can also :)
    Sadly my main damage sucks and i cant finish adv dougneon with star easily , without star i can but it takes a while , like 10~15min , but also another reason im not doing it - it takes me lots of potions and i dont have lots of cash
    You saw my char :
    MeIsGay , GunWar , BladeNSword ( is the DB ) , got other chars level 80 and such , but these are one i focus ( MeIsGay , GunWar not really played , now dualblade to get regular for meister at meisgay - 145 )

11. wacky

wacky Active Member

i don't know why u are doing adv dungeon if your character takes forever to finish -- i don't even farm ad dungeons now... if you want rares you should just take out the low level dungeons that are the easiest to complete and farm for rares to fuse what you want...

back in the days when i started playing PMS (that was like a year ago... OMG it's been that long..??)... DS is my first char and back then things were alot harder... there was no adv dungeon with a star... sanctum dungeons drop crap... and there are no meister eq.... the only way u are going to get rare lvl130s and above is to fuse for it or use candies for super premium capsules..... but yet my DS managed to get most of his lvl130 rare eq ready before he even hit lvl130... all by farming magatia dungeon and fusing rares with lvl1 weapon... and the reason for magatia dungeon is because aqua road and lower dungeon doesn't drop rares at all (or it is very rare chance?) ... and because the boss is easiest to kill... it doesn't matter that i only get lvl48 rares from it because they are simply going to be rare materials for me to fuse what i want...

then i make nubs to store any high lvl DS rares i fuse because i can't use them yet... any other non-DS rares i get... or low level DS eqs... i will fuse them until i get wat i want... and if the rare turned into a magic eq then i will repeat magatia dungeon and hunt for another rare...

now things are very different... u can still do what i did for my DS to hunt for rares in magatia dungeon... but there are alternatives like sanctum dungeons for rares... and if u are hunting for lvl130+ rares a recommendation is to do the fire sanctum EASY dungeon... or if u just want fast way to obtain rare (or better) eqs just do vitality/energy sanctums because fire dungeons have too many levels... if the timing of these are not right for u then just farm magatia/ariant dungeons...

regards,
    wacky

12. nowaytolose

nowaytolose Member

Ariant doungeons i did alot , but 90% of the time i get recipes , its dam annoying , i have there 2 magic , 2 rare , 1 recipe and i always get the recipe one...

13. wacky

wacky Active Member

have u tried the sanctum dungeons...?

if u have space in ur bank or nubs... can consider storing the recipes for the jobs u want so that u can craft rares in future should u make one...

regards,
    wacky

14. nowaytolose

nowaytolose Member

Recipes - all are armor and my 145 mastery char is wepon :/
    Sanctums - getting loads of magic i think , or recipes.
    Fire sanctum - Tried once , was good , but its not for my time zones sadly :/ Israel.

15. wacky

wacky Active Member

i remember sanctums for quite some time are giving recipes.. rares.. and sometimes rare/unique/legend stones... because i remember b4 we had boss arena i was trying to farm stones from energy sanctum... so i've gotten many rares then... but i ran the normal or hard level i think... which difficulty sanctums did u run..?

otherwise... even if u can't farm enough rares... u could craft a lvl1 magic weapon (with just 2 dim stones) and fuse with a lvl1 regular weapon u can buy from beginner town... getting set of magic armor is still better than wearing those regular armor... and on top of that always +1 to the top and bottom using the meso scrolls to give u additional DEF... if u have multiple armor u can try go for +2 or +3 using the meso scrolls...

lastly... if you still cannot get magic armor... then purchase regular tops and bottoms and use meso scrolls to get them to +3... it is reasonably easy to get +3... getting to +4 or higher with meso scrolls is considerably more difficult unless u are prepared to spend quite a bit of mesos and have the patience for it... i've gotten +4 stuff using meso scrolls in as little as maybe 70-80 scrolls or as many as over 200 scrolls... getting +3 stuff is like 10 times easier compared to +4...

also... make sure u get a +3 ring for auto HP healing... my fav is to craft a lvl 8 gold ring since it comes with +2 or +3 STR (u can make a noob learn accessories crafting and easily get enough regular dim stones to get to 18 mastery to craft these rings) and get that to +3... otherwise just craft any regular ring...

regards,
    wacky

16. nowaytolose

nowaytolose Member

I know , i already did all you said :) upgrade top and bottom to +2 ( +3 is taking me like 10 scrolls , and i managed to get to +5 once i dont know how... ) , ring i already have.
    Also , i created a new kaiser only def , works pretty good , finally got to level 163 mastery ,now ODD is easy , kind of. ( bought pets twice , but w/e , atleast i managed to finish it )